CAS3 - Added PCF7945 - 868MHz Remote not working (car starts) - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Para mí, en particular, las teclas chinas que cuando se leen con tango no indican frecuencia. La parte remota no funcionó para mí.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

To me, in particular, the Chinese keys that when read with tango do not indicate frequency. The remote part did not work for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Which chip do you have exactly on your chinese key fob?

In the ones I bought there is a chip marked

NXP
    26A0700
    MM40403
    TX6441

Generally with that chip also the remote should work. But only if transponder is correctly prepared (written with correct data by Hitag2 tool).
    This was also confirmed here: https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...key-compatible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I would like to verify my theory I wrote some posts ago (about how CAS3 internal key lerning/programming procedure works).

Could someone please create me an example PCF7945 dump out of the CAS3 eeprom posted here https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...highlight=cas3 ?
    If TMCF Pg3Lock Bit will be zero, then my theory is right.

I will then buy another chinese key and try again to prepare a key with my new knowledge. If it works I will also add a tutorial thread about CAS3 key production with EFFi.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

No one here willing to help me with my research?

I only need the PCF dump which can be created from this CAS dump with VVDI tool. https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...highlight=cas3
    Could anybody provide me the dump for preparing transponder?

When I found out everything, I will give back my concentrated knowledge to the forum by making a CAS3 EFFi key programming HowTo.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Sorry mate, don't think you'll find too much response. EFFI is not THE tool for a locksmith to make these kind of keys, more like IM608, VVDI2, etc. This is a locksmith forum, why would one put so much time in creating ways to make a key which you can make easier with the tools available?

Don't get me wrong, I like people pioneering, but for the pro it's not worth it in this case. You try to do things that may not even be possible since remotes are programmed into CAS data most likely using unique data from the key to match to the transponder and so marrying both. You cannot simply add of copy stuff outside CAS standard rules. If that would be so, some developer would have created a 'copy key' function long long ago for this system.

Not to be discurraged, if you succeed to make this happen, thumb up and hats of too you sir.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XProfig View Post
    As I already mentioned, central lock is 100% working. Original Remote is working fine, car can be locked with this. So there is no problem with the fuse!

And as I already told there is no error memory entry.
    The only thing I can see is the difference between the Status_2 of the keys:

Attachment 771404

My original key is key 1, the new key with not working remote is key4.

Most likely this state shows that CAS is not able to write necessary data to the remote page because remote page acces is not possible. Thy is because I made a mistake when initially programming the PCF (as described in detail in my last post).

call an auto-locksmith.
    with his experience he has a good source of keys and if doesn't work - don't pay him!

respect those who have blead time n money - don't be too mean in life
    Last edited by fred77; 16th January, 2021 at 01:13 AM.
    Solidarity with Ukraine

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matronix View Post
    Sorry mate, don't think you'll find too much response. EFFI is not THE tool for a locksmith to make these kind of keys, more like IM608, VVDI2, etc. This is a locksmith forum, why would one put so much time in creating ways to make a key which you can make easier with the tools available?

Don't get me wrong, I like people pioneering, but for the pro it's not worth it in this case. You try to do things that may not even be possible since remotes are programmed into CAS data most likely using unique data from the key to match to the transponder and so marrying both. You cannot simply add of copy stuff outside CAS standard rules. If that would be so, some developer would have created a 'copy key' function long long ago for this system.

Not to be discurraged, if you succeed to make this happen, thumb up and hats of too you sir.

autohex mate i sleep better at night

tho only have 1 kidney now :P
    Last edited by fred77; 16th January, 2021 at 12:36 AM.
    Solidarity with Ukraine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12