Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Dodge network configuration trouble

Hi, I’m in troubles and I’m hopping you could help me.
    I replace cluster (CCN) and TIPM on a 2010 avenger 2.4 with GPEC PCM, both TIPM and cluster were used from different cars, but the cluster the seller told me it was for avenger, but it was for a 2011 caliber, and that was my main cause of trouble.
    When I installed it seems that TIPM pulled the car style from the cluster and so the PCM and everything else, All Modules show current vin as the avenger, but it says that the car style is 2011 caliber.
    I purchased a subscription on tech authority trying to solve that with a “restore vehicle configuration” but the option it is not shown unless I reflash either CCM or WCM, and when I perform the test j2434 app says that I have to restart the tool for a proper configuration of the network, but when I do it the option to perform “restore vehicle configuration “ it is not shown already, and if I don’t restart the tool the app freezes on a screen showing that Its downloading configuration data.
    I wonder if you know a trick to solve it.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

please, anyone? I have the same problem with
    Dodge caliber 2007 sxt. 2.0 engine
    1B3HB48B97D527680