Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pros and cons of professional security systems

Hi, guys. My parents want to replace their old security system with a new one. But I do not really understand why they are going to buy another old DIY system that is absolutely the same as the previous one. What for? I am trying to prove them to invest in a professional system like Ajax. Could you please share your experience in using such products? As for disadvantages, of course, prices are higher. But, if we analyze the period of exploration and the quality of products, we understand that it this more reasonable to pay for that once than to buy new cheap systems every five years. What are your thoughts about it?

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

If you get pro you have someone to shout at if goes wrong

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't operate your parents' money. But if I were them, I would definitely spend money on a professional home security system. Ajax is a good option, by the way. If they can afford that, it would be a great investment in the future. So, you are right about that. By the way, the Ajax system does not cost a lot. At least, you have an opportunity to choose only the necessary products you want to use. So, if they had several items before, they can choose the same ones. But the quality will be much higher. And they will get free access to a customer support line.