Register

Threaded View

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts

Default Samsung J7 Not Registered On Network

Hi Everyone, I am having a problem with my Samsung phone. I am on 3 and the phone was working fine, I went to bed and then next day i woke up with no internet.

I spoke to my network carrier, they said they will send a replacement sim. I used a temporary TESCO sim card and it all works fine, I have signal and all is good.

So I put my replacement sim in and same problem Device Not Registered On Network.

I reset APN, reset the phone to factory settings with no luck. Sim card is fine as i put it into an iphone and everything works.

I have signal as i can see the bars move up and down, I use an app to see signal information and tells me I am connected to a 3 mass, signal strength etc
    Is their a glitch or something? Just wondering if anyone has had this problem with Samsung before?

I tried all the solutions on google with no luck

Many thanks
    I have started to encrypt my RAR attachments, If you don't say thanks then i wont help you again...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peechie For This Useful Post:

badiselectrotec (4th September, 2021)