Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default SID807 Peugeot 508 Maps

Hello!

My father has a Peugeot 508 1.6e-HDI with fap. It's ECU is Siemens/Continental SID807. I've tuned Bosch ECUs before, but this type of ECUs logic is different.

hw: 9663241480
    sw: 9666681180

Anybody has experience with this ecu? I assume the maps looks different beacuse the offsets are different too. And the axis data is placed in another area as I read on forums. I didn't find damos for this exact sw.

Here is the ori file

My goal is: EGR off and some more power and understand maps and logics of this ecu. How to find maps, axis, what is the offsets.
    Driver wish, Nm to IQ, Rail pressure, TQ limiters, SVTQL, Boost maps, Boost limiters, etc..

The best option would be a tutorial where someone explains how this ecu works.

Im ready to pay for information.

Thanks in advance,
    Emil
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Emil98; 26th February, 2021 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pas geatuits

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by gmb45; 30th October, 2022 at 09:10 PM. Reason: read the rules !!!