Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Lishi HU87/133 Picking

Hi,

I’m trying to pick the door of 2010 Suzuki swift but all the wafers are springy when trying to pick. Door is already unlocked but I’m trying to make a key.

I locked door manually from inside but still same, wafers are springy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

hi if the wafers don't move, take it out and read it so clean it with lubricant like wd40

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hussainali View Post
    Hi,

I’m trying to pick the door of 2010 Suzuki swift but all the wafers are springy when trying to pick. Door is already unlocked but I’m trying to make a key.

I locked door manually from inside but still same, wafers are springy.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    apply more tention or remove lock and disamble it .

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,314 Posts

you cannot pick the HU87 door lock with the lishi 2in1 pick , this is due to the lock having a sidebar system fitted to it , the ignition lock and the locakable fuel cap are the 2 locks you can pick with the 2in1 .

due to the sidebar you need the HU87 direct reader , this will read the key cuts without the need to pick the lock first , you will read 8 of the 10 cuts from the door lock , cut 1 cuts in missing 2 positions , once cut you can open the door with the key , then use direct reader to read the 2 missing cuts from the ignition and add these to your key and you have the full key .

so you need the HU87 direct reader for this job and not the 2 in 1 pick .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

hussainali (17th March, 2021), Manta1600 (17th March, 2021), u.s (18th March, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    you cannot pick the HU87 door lock with the lishi 2in1 pick , this is due to the lock having a sidebar system fitted to it , the ignition lock and the locakable fuel cap are the 2 locks you can pick with the 2in1 .

due to the sidebar you need the HU87 direct reader , this will read the key cuts without the need to pick the lock first , you will read 8 of the 10 cuts from the door lock , cut 1 cuts in missing 2 positions , once cut you can open the door with the key , then use direct reader to read the 2 missing cuts from the ignition and add these to your key and you have the full key .

so you need the HU87 direct reader for this job and not the 2 in 1 pick .
    Thanks Rapid - I cant find anything about direct reader can you upload link or picture

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Manta1600 For This Useful Post:

godfathertre (17th March, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manta1600 View Post
    Thanks Rapid - I cant find anything about direct reader can you upload link or picture
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...scmts=scwspsdd

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to didi_du_93000 For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (18th March, 2021)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,314 Posts

the hu87 direct reader is on sale at some uk suppliers , NW keys and UAP tradelocks , lockdoctor in ireland also stocks this tool ,

https://tradelocks.co.uk/genuine-lis...r-decoder.html

https://www.nwkeys.co.uk/Product/ori...tion-door-boot

https://www.lockdoctor.co.uk/hu87-key-reader.html

ive used this on quite a few now as had it for quite a while now

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

hussainali (17th March, 2021), Manta1600 (18th March, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Very informative answer thanks! Before seeing this I ordered the 3in1 Lishi version of the pick from TradeLocks to instead try and pick and decode the ignition. This should work shouldn’t it?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,314 Posts

No this wont work , the lishi 3in1 pick and decoder can only pick and decode the ignition and locakable petrol cap if fitted , as i said in earlier post the door lock has a side bar unit fitted in it that prevents any wafers from binding , as such it cant be picked with the lishi pick . you need the HU87 direct reader in the links above to decode the door lock.

there are some old models of this lock without sidebar , but most you will meet have the sidebar in the door lock but not in the ignition , so if you have ordered the 3in1 then you have ordered the wrong tool for the door lock and need the direct reader
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 18th March, 2021 at 12:00 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

hussainali (17th March, 2021)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,314 Posts

if the door is unlocked then you can use the 3in1 pick and decoder , but you need to pick and decode the ignition lock and not the door lock , the ignition lock has no side bar so you will get binding wafers and be able to pick and decode all 10 wafers from ignition . its a little harder than the door lock , due to position , but still a straight forward pick and decode

if your door is open and you have access to the ignition , then all you need to do is pick and decode the ignition lock , you can also remove the door lock and strip it to get the cuts , using either of these methods you should have the vehicle up and running already as straight forward when door is open , as can remove a lock or simply pick and decode the ignition
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 18th March, 2021 at 12:11 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

hussainali (18th March, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Door was already unlocked. Just trying to get a key made for the ignition to start it up. Tried the ignition with the 2in1 pick but could only half pick it for some reason (may have something to do with it having 9 positions instead of the 10 on the reader and 3in1 pick). I’ll see if I can change the tradelocks order to the direct reader as that’ll be easier and less awkward. Thanks again for the help on this one

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,314 Posts

ah ok you have one of the old 8 cut 2in1 which wont pick the ignition lock , you need the full 10 cut tool.

yes the hu87 reader will be far easier to use . but you will only decode 8 of the cuts from the door lock , so will need to use instacode find bitting to progress the missing cuts or you will need to decode the missing positions with the direct reader from the ignition

uap online cars keys and locks magazine will be running the picture guide for the hu87 direct reader in aprils issue along with the dacia HU136 guide .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

hussainali (18th March, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    the hu87 direct reader is on sale at some uk suppliers , NW keys and UAP tradelocks , lockdoctor in ireland also stocks this tool ,

https://tradelocks.co.uk/genuine-lis...r-decoder.html

https://www.nwkeys.co.uk/Product/ori...tion-door-boot

https://www.lockdoctor.co.uk/hu87-key-reader.html

ive used this on quite a few now as had it for quite a while now
    Thanks Rapid