Multiple Boot OS on 1 harddisk.... Help or Ideas to achieve setup??
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Default Multiple Boot OS on 1 harddisk.... Help or Ideas to achieve setup??

hello everybody... I want to setup another computer with multiple Operating systems mixed up like some windows 7 , windows xp 32 and 64 ,, I do automotive electrical and diagnostic as well as locksmith work and I am tired of having so many laptops ... I would like to setup a computer with largest sdd drive available... I need multiple operating system because most softwares interfere with eachother I cannot use vm ware ... everything ive read so far has either been confusing or limited..... I would like for as soon as computer boots to have a menu:::: example like HONDA Ford Mazda Gm Locksmith Tools..that will boot into operating system that has been selected. I currently have 8 laptops and 2 desktops and its a hassle ... and also some sort of network drive setup where all operating system can also see 1 main network drive or cloud drive.... Any Ideas will greatly help... Thankyou All

Something like this guy has setup... I have tried to contact him many time without any response.. Maybe somebody here can help me...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alex_r_2001; 5th April, 2021 at 04:27 AM.
    Solidarity with Ukraine

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

the best solution is boot it bare metal - https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/bootit-bare-metal.htm

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cmichtobo For This Useful Post:

alex_r_2001 (23rd April, 2021)