Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Corsa D ECU and wiring problems

Hi All,

I am in desparate for help. Previosly i thought i had water damage on ECU and guys in diferent thread helped me alot.
    Now it seems to be a complete different story after all.
    After pluged new ECU car was running for few days with no issues, and one day i was walking past vehicle and fan started to spin at max - i had feeling it is toasted again.
    Disconected fan, put the key in ignition and have F on dash, fuel pump off and relay clicking for start and nothing else.
    Connected OP-COM to find out ECU is not communicating, so supected issue with wiring.
    After cheking other components like fuse box, power on fuses 30/31/32/33/34, if i remember corectly, have 12V. On relay 15 for pins 30 and 86 if im correct power of 12V are there.
    With pluged in relay on pin 87 i shoulde be getting 12V when ignition is on, but checking on ECU plug pin 5 and 6 i have only 4.5V.

I thought about shorting pin 30 and 87 but that is not going to be permament solution.
    Any ideas?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Have you checked the connector on the bottom of the fusebox for corrosion

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wires were checked as well as full fuse box. Now i am trying my luck to write 3rd ecu in full with Micro, flash and eeprom but micro doesnt want to write, on read i have 2kb diference from original, don't know if it is ok or not.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts

also check can wires

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also on galletto what is the normal current it supposed to take during idle? 0.18A is normal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Update on work
    I got ECU installed but no luck to get starter or fuel pump running.
    On OP com i found message about main relay power blah blah blah P0685 so i checked live data and it show me that battery is only 0.5V when obviosly it is not.
    Took relay 15 off whic gives power to ECU (the one which had 4,5V to ECU) and shorted pins to have constant 12V, had pump running but didn't start the car as it looks like it have something shorted. No idea where to start looking as all connectors on other side of fuse box are clean and not coroded.