Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default AUDI A3 2004 YEAR PROBLEM SAFE SHOWING ON DASHBOARD AFTER KEY LEARN

SAFE.jpg

HEY GUYS AFTER KEY LEARN SAFE IS SHOWING ON DASHBOARD , AND NOW WE CANNOT DELETE THAT ??? WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO DELETE THIS SAFE MESSAGE ?
    Last edited by ramboguy2008; 9th April, 2021 at 08:27 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

More inormations please...What did you do? Add key or what, if yes - what tool did you use and what transponder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

When you interrupt the pincode reading process or the encoding of the keys does not finish successfully, it remains in safe mode until it complies with the processes, sometimes repeating the encoding of the keys gives the solution, other times you have to delete all the keys and return to encode to remove it safely,

with what interface did you get the pincode and encode the key?
    If help is useful thanks+rep

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    More inormations please...What did you do? Add key or what, if yes - what tool did you use and what transponder
    i used vvdi2 to read pin and i just learned the key without reading the eeprom from instrument cluster. Maybe that was the problem. Used vcds to register remote but remote used couldnt work properly it wold work when you press button 20 times . Common problem on audi older cars

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

You need component security bytes written into transponder. Only PIN code is not enough for succesfull key leraning in this car

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Talleresmalaga View Post
    When you interrupt the pincode reading process or the encoding of the keys does not finish successfully, it remains in safe mode until it complies with the processes, sometimes repeating the encoding of the keys gives the solution, other times you have to delete all the keys and return to encode to remove it safely,

with what interface did you get the pincode and encode the key?

i used vvdi2 to get pin and to learn the key . So not some cheap tool. Vcds i used to try to learn remote but none of the remotes generated couldnt work on this car. you need to press many times untill remote starts working. So what do you suggest me to do to relearn just original key with vvdi2 will that be enough for safe mode to go away ?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You need component security bytes written into transponder. Only PIN code is not enough for succesfull key leraning in this car
    ok that was mistake , will reading eeprom from cluster and preparing dealer key in vvdi2 transponder programmer fix the problem and then learn new key again,
    or should i just learn original key without any additional key , will that get rid of the safe message ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Send me just eeprom reading from dashboard i'll fix it for you

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ramboguy2008 View Post
    ok that was mistake , will reading eeprom from cluster and preparing dealer key in vvdi2 transponder programmer fix the problem and then learn new key again,
    or should i just learn original key without any additional key , will that get rid of the safe message ?
    Yes, try reprogram just original key only and check if everything is OK with dashboard. Must be OK, if you say you did not read eep from cluster then must be OK, you have just incorrectly programmed key.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes, try reprogram just original key only and check if everything is OK with dashboard. Must be OK, if you say you did not read eep from cluster then must be OK, you have just incorrectly programmed key.
    yea i didnt read i was thinking it dont need for this car like for passat b5 or golf 4. I will try learn just original key and then i will post you update .

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fudballer View Post
    Send me just eeprom reading from dashboard i'll fix it for you
    i dont have car here now guy is going to bring it in 3 weeks then i will post file here on forum thanks. but i will try first relearn just original key then see will the message go away

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Are you sure this dash is with micronas? Maybe this dash is fujicu,vvdi2 not support this dash.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Are you sure this dash is with micronas? Maybe this dash is fujicu,vvdi2 not support this dash.
    Even though, Micronas or Fujitsu - both will NOT accept non-precoded key.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Sure,w/o precoding key will not accept key any dash,maybe he get pin and cs from ecu,we waithing answer from him.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Sure,w/o precoding key will not accept key any dash,maybe he get pin and cs from ecu,we waithing answer from him.
    i didnt precode the key i just used blank chip and learned the key. that was problem probably . I just went in vvdi key learn selected audi a3 can and click autodetect pin and there i learned the key. I could just avoid all drama just by cloning this key because it is simple id 48 clone, but i didnt know this dash need to precode the key. If i relearn just original key with vvdi2 hope this error safe will go away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast