Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hi-Grade Recovery DVD's

Hi Guys How are you doing these days?

Please find Recovery DVDs for Hi-Grade (Va250P) Laptop it may work with Hi-Grade (VA250D) I am not sure but if it did work for this Model Please let me know so I can help others.
    Here you will find:
    1) (Christmas) For System restore for Vista.
    2) (Christmas2)For needed Drivers.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Recovery installation.

Bios access.

? Start your Laptop press F2 Key
    ? ON THE Bios window go to 4th option on top (Boot).
    ? Highlight CD/DVD drive then click on (F5 or F6) to make first bootable drive.
    ? Click on F10 save and exit.

Windows System Recovery.

If the DATA PARTITION has not been formatted please do the Following:
    There are now five recovery options available when booting and pressing F8 key at startup and selecting ?system recovery? from the menu that appears. The machine will also automatically go into recovery mode if a previous boot has failed.
    Accessing system recovery manually: Press the F8 key after the post (power on self-test) has completed.
    You may be asked about your regional settings ( of course select UK English option to ensure to correct keyboard layout is used) as well as the user account to use for recovery. You will also have to enter any password associated with that user account to continue. This helps to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
    ? start-up Repairs ? new automated tool that find and fixes boo errors(including corrupted Boot Configuration Data Files)
    ? System Restore ? Utilizes the volume shadow copy service to create restore points
    ? Complete PC Restore ? A new tool in Vista ultimate Edition. Creates an image of your drive (System files AND user files) which can then be restored from the recovery menu
    ? Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - Previously available as standalone download; this tool can be started from within Vista or from System Recovery.
    ? Command Prompt ? Useful for access to the file system and disks.

================================================== =============================================
    ================================================== =============================================
    To utilise the External Recovery Media CD

? Place the CD into your drive
    ? Restart the system
    ? Select from the recovery interface:

This will allow you to return to the snapshot or image. A black box will appear showing the progress of the backup. Please leave this box on the screen until this process is completed.
    Your system will then be restarted to the original factory settings.

P.S. From my experience Hi-Grade laptops are temperamental some time you have to try the above until it?s start installing all files from recovery CD.
    If you suspect that the CD is not working please don?t hesitate to email me and I will make another ?Recovery CD for you?.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Salami; 2nd February, 2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Add some more Info
    If you like my post pleas click on the little button to say thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Salami those links are no good at rapid share,because they haven,t been accessed in a long time!..Have you got the recovery disk link for a hi-grade Laptop VA250D.Your right about one thing salami it is very temperamental. slightest knock it freezes or if you hit a button to hard it crashes then reboots..
    Last edited by boomshanka; 16th August, 2010 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi those links arent working for recovery cd and i really need one thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi-Grade VA250P

Hi there have you still got the a link to the recovery discs

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    Hi Guys How are you doing these days?

Please find Recovery DVDs for Hi-Grade (Va250P) Laptop it may work with Hi-Grade (VA250D) I am not sure but if it did work for this Model Please let me know so I can help others.
    Here you will find:
    1) (Christmas) For System restore for Vista.
    2) (Christmas2)For needed Drivers.

Recovery installation.

Bios access.

? Start your Laptop press F2 Key
    ? ON THE Bios window go to 4th option on top (Boot).
    ? Highlight CD/DVD drive then click on (F5 or F6) to make first bootable drive.
    ? Click on F10 save and exit.

Windows System Recovery.

If the DATA PARTITION has not been formatted please do the Following:
    There are now five recovery options available when booting and pressing F8 key at startup and selecting ?system recovery? from the menu that appears. The machine will also automatically go into recovery mode if a previous boot has failed.
    Accessing system recovery manually: Press the F8 key after the post (power on self-test) has completed.
    You may be asked about your regional settings ( of course select UK English option to ensure to correct keyboard layout is used) as well as the user account to use for recovery. You will also have to enter any password associated with that user account to continue. This helps to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
    ? start-up Repairs ? new automated tool that find and fixes boo errors(including corrupted Boot Configuration Data Files)
    ? System Restore ? Utilizes the volume shadow copy service to create restore points
    ? Complete PC Restore ? A new tool in Vista ultimate Edition. Creates an image of your drive (System files AND user files) which can then be restored from the recovery menu
    ? Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - Previously available as standalone download; this tool can be started from within Vista or from System Recovery.
    ? Command Prompt ? Useful for access to the file system and disks.

To utilise the External Recovery Media CD

? Place the CD into your drive
    ? Restart the system
    ? Select from the recovery interface:

This will allow you to return to the snapshot or image. A black box will appear showing the progress of the backup. Please leave this box on the screen until this process is completed.
    Your system will then be restarted to the original factory settings.

P.S. From my experience Hi-Grade laptops are temperamental some time you have to try the above until it?s start installing all files from recovery CD.
    If you suspect that the CD is not working please don?t hesitate to email me and I will make another ?Recovery CD for you?.

Good Luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, does anyone still have access to these DVDs? I am currently repairing a Hi-Grade VA250P laptop and have no drivers and hotkey software. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default http://www.higrade.com/support.php