Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default VW PASSAT B6 (3C2) Front Left Door Window Regulator Motor 1K0959792L

I'm really confused. Somewhere the article 1K0959792L is written that it is front left and somewhere front right. It may be used in both cases.
    I wanted to ask who had any experience to write a post .....
    My question is about the repair of malfunctions, after the repair it is necessary to examine without a car. I tried to connect the basic connections according to the connection scheme and I did not succeed. When I delved deeper into the problem, I noticed that CAN communication was trying to establish contact with the master computer. After a 5 seconds when the failure turns off the 5 volt power to the processor and the device turns off.
    Does anyone know how CAN can be confused and that a device independent of a car can start its window motor.
    I tried to run the diagnostics for the front right door on the Delphi diagnostics as soon as I bring power to the electronics so they can communicate but without success
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RadovanPetkovic; 28th April, 2021 at 08:27 PM.