Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Problem with Delphi NO VCI/Firmware dont update

Hi guys, soon i will break my delphi unit

Got problem that the computer cant fint the unit/interface, i've tried with 3 diffrent computers and using 2013.3 version and it doesnt depend if its windows 7 or windows 10. Its an Delphi red/black DS150E

The computer finds it like an Bluetooth as name Autocom CDP+ BT 100953, when i try with USB i wont find it.

However i cant use it, becouse it dont find it as a VCI but it founds it like an unknow device, if i try to install it with drivers in the delphi map its just installing and nothing is installed, just shows it as unknown device.

Does not get it like an VCI port or something like that in computer managment, ive looking for videos on youtube and most of them got broken FTDI chips and so.

Could it be that i installed it with serial 100251? What coult the numbers 100953 be in bluetooth description?
    Or is the delphi unit broken? Tryed everything in almost 3 days know, but still dont work.

Any advice from somebode who knows or had the same problem?
    Last edited by beti88; 29th April, 2021 at 09:47 PM.
    DIGIPROG 3 - 4.88 YANHUA | Tacho Pro | Autocom CDP | FGTech Galletto V54 | Galletto 1260 | MPPS V13 | VCDS | Super VAG K+CAN 4.6 | INPA K+CAN | VAG K+CAN 1.4 | FIAT KM |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Try Install FTDI Drivers, if used on Win10... i encountered same issues, few month ago....and by playing here and there as nothing seemed working... i installed FTDI drivers....as they arent anymore from stock iin Windows10

After this install i was able find VCI, activate it and get the Delphi working on a friends laptop...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

or try to replace firmware folder with another version ... it should work .