Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drugowaz View Post
    Doubt that only 2. Because all info i see everybody takes keys from garbage and program without any tools. And for sure without any reset.

Thought maybe keys bad,buy 2 priust in row ,same error. For sure not key problem.
    On the battery cover is stamped letter A or B that I think this is important check yours are the same

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Manta1600 For This Useful Post:

drugowaz (28th July, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Hmm. Dont checked. I looked at fccid only. Same all. I resheled new case to him. Old in garbage,will check tomorow
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Checked. All identical
    Letter A ,fccid etc same
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hello drugowaz and all other Toyota skilled people! Did you manage to solve the Prius problem? I am in the exact same situation. My client have 2 Prius cars 2005/2006 both with slot key and keyless that needed one new spare key each. Immo programed without problem, but I could not program keyless function or even remote. Tried manual for remote programming and lock cycle 2 times for the new key but accept original key right on. Tired by OBD with AVDI and Autel (kwp2 keyless) not work, take original but not the new one.

Two Prius, two second-hand keys (same number part number and letter A on all keys on battery hatch), what am I doing wrong?

I have not reset any ECUs, client have one master key to each key (or do I need to reset the smart ECU even for spare key programming)?

I hope for some help, spent 3 hours with no luck.

Thank you!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

Ok guys my son Allex just called me with the same problem.. He wanted me to give him the answer so he can get paid, no pressure. I gave him the Toyota text book method he had 4 programmers all failed to programmed 2 different Smart silver back. He just called me with his final thoughts, should have change the battery in the refurbished Proxy. Aftermarket Smart did not take, I will be getting the Transponder ID to share. I do that to follow the trail. I had a batch of 50 aftermarket that share the transponder ID. I could never add a second in that state.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

Weasel3 (8th February, 2022)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have seen them where you have to do a immo reset and put your key in first then the original...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12