Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Default Renault Laguna / Espace 3 button card (with sun) virgin state service (?)

Hello,

I'm not sure of anyone will be willing to help with this just like that for free but there is a lot different amazing kind of help in this forum so why not, let's try.

So Renault Ecu Tool with newest update, is able to virgin that rare 3 button HF card. R.E.T software is only needed to generate new data from card eeprom, so all we need is any eeprom programmer and some hitag2 programmer + R.E.T software for calculation only.

This is manual for this process http://www.immo-tools.lt/site/files/...74Ph2_Card.pdf

Are there some R.E.T users who might help with this? Some sellers already sell unlocked card after R.E.T virgin them but still high price.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

Louislesinge (10th May, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

For trusted members i can help.
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,944 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Hello,

I'm not sure of anyone will be willing to help with this just like that for free but there is a lot different amazing kind of help in this forum so why not, let's try.

So Renault Ecu Tool with newest update, is able to virgin that rare 3 button HF card. R.E.T software is only needed to generate new data from card eeprom, so all we need is any eeprom programmer and some hitag2 programmer + R.E.T software for calculation only.

This is manual for this process http://www.immo-tools.lt/site/files/...74Ph2_Card.pdf

Are there some R.E.T users who might help with this? Some sellers already sell unlocked card after R.E.T virgin them but still high price.

I see the manual is very clear How to.

To read 25040 in circuit, many programmer can do. It mention DO NOT connect pin8 from programmer and connect 3v battery to card.

With 25040 data, you can get ISK from RET to Unlock original PCF7936 by Hitag2.

Or If you change 7936, just fill ID then save Virgin data for 25040 and write back.

I think if we have no RET, just read 25040 and ask for help who has RET to virgin the dump.
    Last edited by lion0304; 9th May, 2021 at 03:52 AM.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Yes true very easy job.

Renault ecu tool can't do beter instruction on this work.

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

Yes I´m in this boat to...
    For trusted members I can help...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dijo For This Useful Post:

p1et (9th May, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I do not quite understand what is required, but apparently you need to unlock the file. create a separate theme, download the eeprom and the ret owners will do. I don’t know how much you need to be greedy, so as not to help a person in need

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I’ve desolder 25040 from pcb and I can’t read it properly
    Ive Full 00 in dump I don’t know why

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lion0304 View Post
    I think if we have no RET, just read 25040 and ask for help who has RET to virgin the dump.
    Yes, exactly that's exactly why I created this thread . Nice to see members already willing to help with this

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ecuprog31 View Post
    I’ve desolder 25040 from pcb and I can’t read it properly
    Ive Full 00 in dump I don’t know why
    connect a 3 volt battery. an important point in the manual. and which programmer are you using?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catalizator View Post
    connect a 3 volt battery. an important point in the manual. and which programmer are you using?
    But why do that if he desoldered it from PCB? Manual say connect 3V battery when you read in circuit as per instructions. That is interesting for me because I would also prefer to desolder and read, to be sure of correct reading but it looks different as we can see.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Hello,

I have solution for that from over 1 year. But i spend too many hours and money to solve it.
    Price will be always high becouse cards used are rare and not cheap + unlock is not so easy + even some cards in good shape can be defective (thats why i am not selling them - only using for my clients). But all for unlock is read chip and engage it with pcf.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arosta For This Useful Post:

p1et (9th May, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

But why do that if he desoldered it from PCB? Manual say connect 3V battery when you read in circuit as per instructions. That is interesting for me because I would also prefer to desolder and read, to be sure of correct reading but it looks different as we can see.
    please consider the correctness of the translation. Google is not always good as a translator translated as I understood. Thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

here is a clean file made ret
    enter the transponder ID data in address 180-183 and record the received eeprom in 25040. I don't have cars to check if the card works. but I think many of you can do it. Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catalizator For This Useful Post:

dijo (9th May, 2021), Domi (10th May, 2021), godfathertwo (10th May, 2021), kemaster (12th May, 2021), lion0304 (9th May, 2021), Louislesinge (10th May, 2021), P&D (17th May, 2021), p1et (10th May, 2021), Zaklberg (2nd August, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Can anybody help me with virginizing a 3 button card uk only
    Please I am a trusted member I have changed my email send two emails to administrator I had to register with different user name till get sorted orig godfathertre thank you.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfathertwo View Post
    Can anybody help me with virginizing a 3 button card uk only
    Please I am a trusted member I have changed my email send two emails to administrator I had to register with different user name till get sorted orig godfathertre thank you.
    install an avatar, you will be recognized by it
    upload eeprom.
    what happened to your profile, why is it not available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast