Register

Thread: Altima Hybrid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Altima Hybrid

Hi, anyone done key registration for Nissan Altima Hybrid? This is 2010 model. The steering lock released but now it is stuck and won't go into programming mode. It could have been due to low battery but I am wondering if it is something different with the hybrid ECM that causes regular method to not work. Anyone done one of these with anything other than original Consult and what tool did you use?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

In the USA the hybrid is a different protocol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes it is USA. I think the BCM uses the same protocol, but the ECM may be different. Have you done one of these or know someone that has? Are there any tools confirmed working on the hybrid model? I thought Launch may work but I asked them and they don't respond. I didn't want to buy if it won't work.