Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2006 Toyota Hilux 4.0 litre v6 eeprom 93c56 dump lost. Tacho and temp gauge issue.

I tried correcting a mileage on 2006 Toyota Hilux 4.0l v6. Unfortunately, due to a bad connection, eeprom data was lost. I flashed the eeprom with 93c56 Hilux dump that I got here on forum. As a result tachometer and temperature gauge aren't working correctly. I tried positioning the needles manually, but it did not work. Example of the tachometer issue: it revs past the red line all the way to 7000 rpm, but it has to stop before the red line at 5500 rpm. In addition, the temperature gauge needle is showing approximately 1/4 lower temperature then it supposed to, when engine is warmed up.

Does anyone have a dump for 2006 Toyota Hilux (4.0 litre v6 automatic transmission) eeprom 93c56? Odometer reading 160000 km?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

send me sticker number

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JammerOne View Post