Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default 2008 Maybach Mileage Correction?

Hello, have a 2008 Maybach here, thought it would work with smelecom Dsp3+ using the obd for the S/CL class w221. No luck. Anybody familiar with this type of Maybach systems and what is required to get it done? Have access to many
    Tools but best for me is Dsp3+ I know Digiprog works on most Benz before 2012 but no luck on this one, yet. @.@

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MileageAudit5 View Post
    Hello, have a 2008 Maybach here, thought it would work with smelecom Dsp3+ using the obd for the S/CL class w221. No luck. Anybody familiar with this type of Maybach systems and what is required to get it done? Have access to many
    Tools but best for me is Dsp3+ I know Digiprog works on most Benz before 2012 but no luck on this one, yet. @.@
    Solved: Just did the ezs and dash, all good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MileageAudit5 For This Useful Post:

lesther1702 (9th October, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi quick question when you said solved because you did ezd what exactly you do, I have one on Monday and honestly I’m not 100% sure that I can do it, if you can help me I will really appreciate thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This model specifically Need to program key module (ezs) as well as dash or else old mileage will come back. Smelecom is good for this but careful don’t want to mess up the ezs with bad soldering. Use as S class.