Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    If you want to learn dont ask question, Look at this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lwqbbdVCs8

On truecode Movano & Vivaro apps taken out so you need to use Renault Trafic.
    I have full true code from more than 2 years and very well know what can do this tool

look what picture you upload on your first post - This van on your picture definitely is not Movano
    Last edited by Manta1600; 13th June, 2021 at 06:05 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manta1600 View Post
    I have full true code from more than 2 years and very well know what can do this tool

look what picture you upload on your first post - This van on your picture definitely is not Movano
    I might have got the van picture wrong but you need to check the key on the photo as well, any locksmith would have noticed as Movano keys, so all the argument is about the van not the key picture you win ok.....
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    I might have got the van picture wrong but you need to check the key on the photo as well, any locksmith would have noticed as Movano keys, so all the argument is about the van not the key picture you win ok.....

looks like you still think that the van on the picture is Movano

if you can't recognise the van models why you expect that I can be sure that you can recognise the keys models?
    Last edited by Manta1600; 13th June, 2021 at 08:47 PM.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts

in your first request the key photo is of a key used on movano and vivaro , however the picture of the van is not a movano , manta is correct and i suspect was trying to help and save you arriving with the wrong key and the wrong diag for the wrong vehicle , as from your original post he was not to know whether the key picture or the van picture is the correct picture for what you require as they are not compatible with each other , both look to be google stock photos and not photos of the customers key and van , how is he to know which photo is relevent ?

you are correct , any trading auto locksmith would know exactly what key is correct for a 2005 movano and what diag to use for it , but you muddied the waters with a picture of a talbot camper van , and i dont know a locksmith that has a crystal ball to know whether you used a wrong van picture or got your model wrong .

if it is a movano using the 2 button key then truecode does these easily using renault master selection , but if its the van in your picture it will not be any help at all.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 14th June, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (14th June, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    in your first request the key photo is of a key used on movano and vivaro , however the picture of the van is not a movano , manta is correct and i suspect was trying to help and save you arriving with the wrong key and the wrong diag for the wrong vehicle , as from your original post he was not to know whether the key picture or the van picture is the correct picture for what you require as they are not compatible with each other , both look to be google stock photos and not photos of the customers key and van , how is he to know which photo is relevent ?

you are correct , any trading auto locksmith would know exactly what key is correct for a 2005 movano and what diag to use for it , but you muddied the waters with a picture of a talbot camper van , and i dont know a locksmith that has a crystal ball to know whether you used a wrong van picture or got your model wrong .

if it is a movano using the 2 button key then truecode does these easily using renault master selection , but if its the van in your picture it will not be any help at all.
    Lads just don’t understand what the argument all about, the Van photo was the camper van on google has got nothing to do with the key programming instruction, it’s like telling Chris @ keyprogramming I need to programme Vauxhall Movano as on the picture but you are telling me to programme like Renault Trafic does it make sense! what I told you? I did send photo of the key and the make of Van any locksmith would understand exactly what I meant, but there are some people just want to make agro and carry on and on for no reason and try to take piss grow up.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts

well im certainly a locksmith , and i have to admit i thought from your picture that you had mixed up your vehicles , if that picture had not been there then there would have been no confusion , but if that makes me not a locksmith then so be it , i can live with that but as not a locksmith because i didnt know exactly what you meant , i did at least know the correct key and system for a 2005 movano and what to do if it had been a talbot express .

you caused the confusion with conflicting vehicle and picture , not the guys answering you , but of course their fault and not yours , in future id suggest being clearer with your requests for best results just in case there are no real locksmiths who do understand your request here and you have to rely on the rest of us.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 15th June, 2021 at 10:08 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (15th June, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Ok on picture subject do you know most vans and cars use similar software so does it matter!!! Can you tell between a man and a women when they have changed the sex? Mind you did you see my first picture, who put the next picture did you know...
    Last edited by super jumbe; 15th June, 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Note:

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,275 Posts

of course it matters , talbot express has absolutely no similarity in system , software or otherwise to a 2005 movano , in fact 2001 movano has no similar system or software to a 2005 movano , a fiat system has absolutely no similarity to a renault system either . so you put up a picture of a non compatible van of course it matters . those you seek answers from have no idea you mistakingly put up the wrong picture , when they queried this the query went unanswered sadly with the absence of a crystal ball , no one was to know whether your title of 2005 movano , the google picture of a key or the picture of the talbot camper was the correct system you was about to work on .

had the van picture been the customers van you would be upset at buying the wrong key and software after all you clearly posted a picture of the van , surely any locksmith should have told you its not a 2005 movano if this was the case .

had you just asked for the correct key or what diag for a 2005 movano and not bothered with the picture of a fiat based talbot all the confusion would have been avoided , answers would have been accurate and this thread would have ended long ago , but of course this is everyone elses mistake and fault as they really should have known what you meant and as they didnt they are in the wrong , after all it couldnt possibly be down to you muddying the water it has to be the fault of others .

so be it , it is what it is , my advice remains the same , try to be clear on questions you have in future and im sure such misunderstandings wont happen again .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 15th June, 2021 at 07:07 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Thread CLOSED

Note:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12