I WANT TO LEARN KEY PROGRAM STEP BY STEP .HELP....
Register

Hybrid View

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default I WANT TO LEARN KEY PROGRAM STEP BY STEP .HELP....

hi everyone. i want to learn KEY PROGRAM OF ASIAN CARS.
    SMART KEY AND IMMO KEY
    SOMEONE HELP ME TO LEARN KEY PROGRAM STEP BY STEP
    I HAVE IPROG, XTOOL X100 PAD 2 AND XPROG
    HOW CAN I LEARN KEY PROGRAMMING.
    I WANT TO PROGRAM KEYS OF TOYOTA, NISSAN, SUZUKI, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, HONDA
    PLZZZZZ HELP ME TO LEARN

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts

google and youtube is a good start and buy good and safe tools for key programming.
    As an answer, I tell you this: DK forum is here for us to get helped once, when we can't handle a critical situation. For the rest of our needs, the Search button does miracles. Learning costs time of our life. It is not like school, it needs time for research, breaking things, repairing it back and sleepless nights... a lot of nights spent for testing and learning. And good tools that costs money... Good luck!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volodin69 For This Useful Post:

esse (10th July, 2021), rafal (10th July, 2021), Umayanga (10th July, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,232 Posts

also a lot of schools/courses need to be finished = $$$ as well
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rafal For This Useful Post:

Umayanga (10th July, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,202 Posts

You first need to make key by picking and decoding or dismantling barrel.. (you crawl before you walk) go to the junkyard, school starts there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

Umayanga (10th July, 2021), volodin69 (10th July, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts

@ray-ray... we all start from the mop and bucket, but as the multitude of car types and electronics, after some time spent learning over and over, i concluded that BETTER means better tools and huge experrience.
    Example: a customers calls you first in the morning. Has a nonstarter car left 50km far from you and he wants a sollution i.o. to go home with his car.
    What do you do? Ask for all the details, wright? Next, take your tools, transponders, a key, a lever or a sledge hammer , tools for immo off or all things that can make the car start and bring it to your shop and repair it as new.
    If the car cannot be repaired there, the man needs the car to be tracted to your shop. Here, you do your job, get it fixed, call him when is over.
    Do your research quickly, after a man calls to tell you his issue. Find out what procedure may be needed... if you don't know yet, then search on google, on forums, find solutions and see what you can do with your tools and your knowledge. Maybe you need to ask a friend first, maybe you know what to do but afraid of breaking something else... After a while, save some money and buy better tools, that can simplify and enfaster your job. Is better to have some tools and programmers for reading eeproms and pin codes without dismantling half of a car... is a lot to say here... He needs to suck infos as the sponge.
    First to do, my oppinion: start doing your first key. The donfidence you will get, will make you do it better, again and again. Learning every time and remembering all the steps you need to do it next time.

New cars appear, but we still have to learn and get money for better tools. Some of us ramain to junks and oldies(not having enough time or money for newer tools), others have more courrage and try keeping the steps to the newer... must involve research and learning... for a lot of time, must have a lot of cars thru your hands, must have much money spent for this beautiful and crazy sh*t...
    Last edited by volodin69; 10th July, 2021 at 04:42 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to volodin69 For This Useful Post:

Umayanga (10th July, 2021)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volodin69 View Post
    @ray-ray... we all start from the mop and bucket, but as the multitude of car types and electronics, after some time spent learning over and over, i concluded that BETTER means better tools and huge experrience.
    Example: a customers calls you first in the morning. Has a nonstarter car left 50km far from you and he wants a sollution i.o. to go home with his car.
    What do you do? Ask for all the details, wright? Next, take your tools, transponders, a key, a lever or a sledge hammer , tools for immo off or all things that can make the car start and bring it to your shop and repair it as new.
    If the car cannot be repaired there, the man needs the car to be tracted to your shop. Here, you do your job, get it fixed, call him when is over.
    Do your research quickly, after a man calls to tell you his issue. Find out what procedure may be needed... if you don't know yet, then search on google, on forums, find solutions and see what you can do with your tools and your knowledge. Maybe you need to ask a friend first, maybe you know what to do but afraid of breaking something else... After a while, save some money and buy better tools, that can simplify and enfaster your job. Is better to have some tools and programmers for reading eeproms and pin codes without dismantling half of a car... is a lot to say here... He needs to suck infos as the sponge.
    First to do, my oppinion: start doing your first key. The donfidence you will get, will make you do it better, again and again. Learning every time and remembering all the steps you need to do it next time.

New cars appear, but we still have to learn and get money for better tools. Some of us ramain to junks and oldies(not having enough time or money for newer tools), others have more courrage and try keeping the steps to the newer... must involve research and learning... for a lot of time, must have a lot of cars thru your hands, must have much money spent for this beautiful and crazy sh*t...
    THANKS.............

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,232 Posts

yeah............... everything what you will do with cars - always arround money..............sad but true
    need help
    now my goal is to buy xp-005
    who will help?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

thanks.................

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

which tools i want buy?
    for Asian car keys ...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks................. In general, I would be very interested in learning a programming language or keys for certain programs in a course. I am currently studying at the university and studying physics professionally. At https://assignmentbro.com/uk/physics-assignment-help I find very useful information on various issues related to mechanics and physics.
    Last edited by Elijah Gray; 25th May, 2022 at 03:58 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I think if you TURN OFF Caps you can.