Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Carprog V10.93 Question

Hi guys could someone please help me with a few questions, First of all i have bought a carprog clone with software V10,93 and also has a early software V9.31 i have noticed that a lot of the dashboard and BSI options say N/A next to them and i cannot load the programs, My question i have seen people talking about different software that opens up alot more options in carprog for the clone, for me to do this is it as simple as downloading a different software version that others are using and also the lib file and then loading the program up ? or is there a certain process that needs to be done ? because i have seen people talking about jtag and having to remove EEprom chips and lifting legs on MCU and all sorts ? could someone please give me a clear understanding of what needs to be done and if its as simple as downloading new version has anyone got the file please thank you in advance guys

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Dose anyone have carprog V8.21 software please i have managed to flash my carprog but just need to program to load it up thanks

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkeypower View Post
    Dose anyone have carprog V8.21 software please i have managed to flash my carprog but just need to program to load it up thanks
    Anyone please help ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,166 Posts

Anyone please help ?
    Only you use the search field that will find everything you need.
    If I was useful to you, thank you by pressing the thank you button .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hi guys could someone please help me with a few questions, First of all i have bought a carprog clone with software V10,93 and also has a early software V9.31 i have noticed that a lot of the dashboard and BSI options say N/A next to them and i cannot load the programs, My question i have seen people talking about different software that opens up alot more options in carprog for the clone, for me to do this is it as simple as downloading a different software version that others are using and also the lib file and then loading the program up ? or is there a certain process that needs to be done ? because i have seen people talking about jtag and having to remove EEprom chips and lifting legs on MCU and all sorts ? could someone please give me a clear understanding of what needs to be done and if its as simple as downloading new version has anyone got the file please thank you in advance guys

Hi ... software not opens up alot more options.... only when you will flash by jlink correct file to mcu