Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey guys , just a newbie here , great site and great info , i have managed to get a starview and a eurobox working and also have just started to work on the wii ^^ so far i have managed to update to 4.2e and have HBC and a few loaders like Uloader and neo gamma back up launcher . i also have coverfloader and USB Loader GX although i have yet to get myself a Externam HD to use these programmes . i had no problems whats so ever with updating and installing loaders and WADS and i have only burned 2 games to Disc and had an error code 0002 but somehow managed to fix it using Uloader.

i noticed this post as i had trouble with Wii Sports Resort . i found a fix for it on youtbue but not sure about posting links but i will try to explain what i did .

it seems Wii Sports can only be played using a motion plus controller so you have to do these steps .

Load the Wii . Instert Disc , Load Neogamma (i use version 7 rev 14 ) , in one of the settting it should say ALTERN.DOL change this to ALTERN.DOL DISC ( do this by pressing right on your wii remote ) . go back to the neogamma main menu and press A to load game (you will notice when game is beginning to load BOOT.DOL or MAIN.DOL will appear on screen , use arrow keys to change this to PLAYER.DOL and press A to load the game . a video will show you about the wii motion plus (you must watch whole video) the Wii will reload back to the Wii menu . Reload Neogamma and go back to the settings where you changed ALTERN.DOL setting we changed earlier and now change it to say NO . go back to neo gamma main menu and load game , it will ask you to save file . thats it !!

you should only need to do this once

hope this helps and keep up the good work guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Great tread

HI all I am new to this site. I seem to be having a slight problem playing the newer wii games on my soft modded wii. I believe that after updating my neogamma loader to the lastest version that this will cure the problem. Thanks for all the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am newbie too and trying to get this. Hopefully will be following your posts tonight. Hope someone will help me too if any I need any help.
    thank you all on this forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234