Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Software for bosch engine ecu and compatibilities

Hi,
    I'm new and don't really if it's the right place to show you one of my software i made for helping people with Bosch ECU...
    I've read the rules and saw that commercial was prohibited. I think it's not my case, as i made him personally and i'm just asking for (a small) donation to continue my work... If it's breaking the rule, i'm sorry, just delete it / me

So let's show you a capture now, so you'll see if you read the totality of that thread, or if you leave

The software is called BEUT, Bosch ECU Ultimate Tool. It supports only engines ecu by now, all until the end of 2020. There are approx. 50000 references in database.

With it, you can :
    - Search for a bosch reference (0260x / 0261x / 0280x / 0281x)
    - Search for a manufacturer reference (All => Mercedes, bmw, VAG, and many more)
    - Give the exact model of the ecu (Example 0281012192 is EDC16CP34-3.1)
    - Give all the bosch ecu references that are compatible with the reference you asked
    - Give all the manufacturer references that are compatible between each other, just for the reference or globally
    - Give information about flash / processor or eeprom that is in the reference you're searching for
    - Give eventualli the car model on which it's mounted on
    - Give a picture of the ecu
    - There is an history of all reference that you search in the past month
    - You can copy (ctrl-c) any ref you want by clicking on it (to search on ebay for example )

The software is totally online, and you need account to use it. But you can use it totally free for a week. After, i ask for a small donation to help me spending time on it, and paying server !

I had a contact with a member in mexico that said me that it was very helpful... I spent much time composing the database, and developping it. If member would donate, i would continue updating it and fillin the database, as i filled many french manufacturer for the moment on car model/pictures (Renault, peugeot...)

Also, i've made translations for EN-FR in the software. If something is shocking, let me know.

Latest version in attachment. No password, just download and create a demo account for a week.

Thanks for Reading !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DavTE; 28th March, 2022 at 09:45 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DavTE For This Useful Post:

bobolin4o (18th September, 2021), bonux (20th September, 2021), busu (12th September, 2021), carmoh (17th September, 2021), Catalizator (13th September, 2021), csavargo2 (4th October, 2021), daniersms (13th September, 2021), dzt1399 (22nd January, 2024), hrmotorsport (22nd September, 2021), irodum (13th October, 2021), kastermaster (14th September, 2021), martand (6th February, 2024), Mrpiston (11th September, 2021), nikostzimis (15th September, 2021), NONO59 (13th July, 2023), scanmecu (22nd October, 2021), StevenKA (18th April, 2024), unique user (10th December, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

i would like to test it for 1 week please. if it works it should be very useful database to find replacement ecu's with other bosch number, thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bonux For This Useful Post:

DavTE (10th September, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

seems usefull, where is the link?
    Last edited by atomiczen; 10th September, 2021 at 09:28 PM.
    ProTuner since 1999

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczen For This Useful Post:

DavTE (10th September, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks for your remarks If you want to test it, just ask in mp... I think it's better to do like that by now. As soon as i'm sure everything is ok i will share it !
    And please, tell me about latency... It's really fast in France, and i hope it's the same from your location...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ok I wanted to share it step by step, but ok...
    Link in attachment.

Please tell me if any problem or questions.

PS: LINK MOVED TO MY LAST POST ! THANKS
    Last edited by DavTE; 7th October, 2021 at 08:44 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DavTE For This Useful Post:

carbon7319 (12th September, 2021), danielif (22nd September, 2021), Mrpiston (11th September, 2021), vanos batam (14th September, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hello,

20 downloads. 4 accounts created. 2 thanks. And no return of experience ? That's not really cool... I've putted my security in danger giving you the link without any password or anything. It would be very great to say something, good or bad, as some of you already tested some functionnalities of the software.

Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

in my case, W10 detected a virus and forbade the download of this file. I think the same for everyone, so there is no way to test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Trojan (Win32/Wacatac.F!ml) detected. Didn't continue opening further

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ok, thanks !!! I see that members are alive. It's my dotsfuscator which is doing this false positive behavior... As many car tools are doing the same problem (we all encrypt sources ), i was thinking that everybody ignore that. I completely understand that it's diffucult to open a file from someone that has no popularity here. I will see if there is any way to resolve this, and be back. Thanks for you try !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

you say that it's 'totally online' and yet you give a link to download something with trojan. if it's online, give us a link to it directly. you can PM me the link. I'm just struggling with BOSCH ECU issue and it might help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

"The software is totally online" => What is not clear ? Does the screen capture looks like a website ? No. And i talked about software, which is clear for me, and others i think.
    As i'm part on another forum, i know that members prefer software better than website... (in France at least)
    If you think about your security, i'm thinking about mine too. This project is heavy in term of time, and i wouldn't make anything bad for me (and for you too).

So, i've done a new archive, and tested it with defender on another computer, seems ok. Can anybody confirm me ?

Thanks.

PS: LINK MOVED TO MY LAST POST ! THANKS
    Last edited by DavTE; 7th October, 2021 at 08:44 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

this is a non-activated version. I'm sure tests with such a program have failed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Catalizator For This Useful Post:

DavTE (13th September, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Don't really know what you meant, but understood the smiley at the end, that's all i need

It's a non activated version in which you can quickly create an account to test for 1 week, as i said !

I saw that new accounts were created. Does this mean it's ok now or not ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

intuitively was able to run your program. what language she did not even understand the product will be useful for masters in their work, but only for those who daily work with ecm data

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Catalizator For This Useful Post:

DavTE (13th September, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Cool thanks ! You're right, it's for those in contact with ecu. In france, there are more and more... (chinese clones..) But i think that even if you use it one time per year, it can be profitable for the donation amount asked for the year.......
    And when you are helping others on this kind of forum (for immo off etc..), the information given by it can be useful... That's why i made it in fact.

More members using it, more update i will do also... And if you have idea (other than pinouts...) i'm open.

But a new rule : if you test it, make a message here ! 4 members used it without sayin anything !

Also, one member send me a donation with paypal address different from software mail address... If you make a donation, please send me a pm after to be sure... Would be more secure for me and you.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast