Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help wanted: Jaguar XF 2013 2.2 BCM Issue - UK

Hi,

my car suffers from the issue of loosing central locking after battery disconnect. It happened last year and it was reset with Autologic (6 hour round trip), and it happened last week when the alternator was replaced. I have ordered a mongoose but don't know how long it will take to arrive but someone from Jaginfo who is local(ish) to me has offered to assist with the reset - however I am looking to get this fixed properly once and for all - I know that 0n0t0le has a fix for the issue but he isn't based in the UK so I am looking for someone/a company that can assist with getting this sorted?? Willing to travel to get it resolved - 2-3 hours of Chester - UK

I don't want to give JLR money for replacing BCM etc.. as I find it absolutely ridiculous that a standard maintenance process can cause this to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As an update - went to a guy last night who reset my immobilization using SDD - car locking - I know it is only a temporary fix - however there was a flag on the HVAC - anyway on driving away I found that the blowers etc are not working now although everything looks right with the exception of the external temperature reading 0 degrees - all controls respond - just no actions!!!!

Currently waiting for a PSU to be delivered so I can connect up my SDD - If I can get the laptop configured.