Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Renault Clip Software

Hello I have since yesterday the following problem .
    Have on the laptop for ages the Renault Clip software running . Yesterday then when starting an error message something with Bosch ... and the program does not start. Okay then I just reinstall it , I've already done X times from the V175 to 202 and back again etc. So now reinstalled and now I should register again at once. But I already did that at the beginning of the year for the next 10 years. Okay then I just register again.
    Now I get to the registration and does not come the window with the " No " after then the code can be entered . It comes another error window with an error message . If I take away the Internett comes the error message that no Internett is available. Have now certainly 10 x reinstalled, etc. The RSWIN exe always exchanged. I am at a loss !!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Need to clean complitely all PC from renault files, restart and install it again. Look at pictures here, registration is not needed for it.

https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Renault-C...ION-UNTIL-2029
    I can support Liebherr, Still, Linde, Wirtgen, Bobcat etc u.to/y8OYGw

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DWT For This Useful Post:

Kangoo4x4 (19th October, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unfortunately, all deleting did not help, the original message for registration comes again and again. It seems to have crept in some spy that blocks the patched RSRWin.
    A new installation on a completely new hard drive with freshly installed Windows went without problems.