Register

Thread: DeNox system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default DeNox system

Hi friend.
    Maybe you have encountered a psa nox system. The man driven on the bad road and caughted and pulled out of the citroen Berlingo 2019y nox sensor, he driving until the engine was blocked, then he bought a new (not second-hand) sensor, the uknow master inserted and unlocked the engine and made an adaptation after replacement. The error no longer exists, but after 5km the fault lights up and the U059e 81 returns and 1000km again until the engine is blocked. And now every time the same, i clearing the mistakes, i making sensor the adaptation after the change, reset the whole nox system but after ~ 5km again the same. Replaced all the rear wiring that goes to the nox. I don't know, how another master unlocked the engine. What is the engine unlock procedure after the engine shut down because of the denox fault.
    What can be problem, because of fault U059E 81? Can be the new sensor bad?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Karolis87; 23rd October, 2021 at 10:34 AM.