Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

hello,this is my first time to work on 722.9 transmission on GL500 X164, the last EGS had malfunctioned and the owner bought new one so i was called to program it to car since it was not changing gear so i copied SCN and Vin from old EGS to this new one and learn servo functions using FVDI abrites but now the car is no engaging any gears and key is shown on dash, is there anything i have not done. what can i do to get it working again? i dont have STAR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

this is what i get on the car, what can i do about the key on dash? should i wait for it? for how long?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I have same issue car start but ism problem and Is Stuck on park...how long should wait? Is It the issue?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234