Register

Thread: Va2 & va6 lishi

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Va2 & va6 lishi

Hi got a Door lock here from a peugeot 107 2006 which I need to pick and decode .

Iknow VA6 is mainly based around renault

When I try with VA2 lishi I can open the lock with just picking pins 4 & 6 then when decoding instacode doesn't find any info with the details I'm giving.

With a VA6 lishi I'm struggling to to get any feel for the pins .

Can anyone confirm what lishi should be used on this year car ?

Never had any issues with other lishi and locks just this one
    Many thanks

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Also am I correct in saying that if I pick wafer then I decode in the opposite direction

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

You need VA6 Lishi card 1125/1126

for decode look on the arows left or right - no need to reverse

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Manta1600 For This Useful Post:

Bennettj3 (26th October, 2021)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manta1600 View Post
    You need VA6 Lishi card 1125/1126

for decode look on the arows left or right - no need to reverse

Thanks got a va6 lishi will try again tomorrow any other tips for the va6 ? Thanks

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

peugeot 107 , like citroen c1 and toyota aygo has never used the VA2T , they are all VA6 .

you need the VA6 tool with 4 lifter arms to decode this , you decode in the same direction as you picked each position , when decoding be sure to follow the arrows and use the correct grid for the A and B arms as they use different grids .

follow this and you will decode it accurately

1) instacode has no codes listed as the codes are direct cuts so any combination is valid.

2) this lock uses just 4 key heights and the 1234Q5678H series

3) there are no pins , just wafers of which at least 2 are inverted.

you will have 4 wafers on 1 track and 2 wafers on the opposite track , positions 1245 will be on 1 track and positions 3 and 6 the other track.

you will not feel a wafer in every position with the same lift arm say the B arm , you will feel at least one wafer on the other lift arm ie A arm , this is why you have an A and a B arm on each track , if no wafer is felt in a position with the A arm then try B arm on that position and you should feel the wafer .

if you only picked positions 4 and 6 , this already tells you that positions 123 and 5 are going to be 4s or 8s depending which lift arm was used A or B .

very straight forward to do , i average 2 minutes max to pick and decode these , as long as you read the correct grid for the correct lift arm then its simple and accurate.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th October, 2021 at 12:15 AM.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

bradsystem (3rd November, 2021), castin (27th October, 2021), Faraday (31st January, 2024), key4man (27th October, 2021), neuro (26th October, 2021), u.s (27th October, 2021), urcarpc (22nd June, 2023)