Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did a rescan on DK v1.1 on Mansfield 2 in the image.Found the transponders but channels Did another rescan on Cable 6887 and all channels are there it seems that they've shuffled round all the frequencies. But theres a couple that are without names. Strange??!!?! And the Security Fraud message has gone!! ha!
    WAS MAR 2009 OCT 2012 AND NO PRICE INCREASE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jordanjoel View Post
    thanks mate, still cant get ss1, for some reason also i am gettin espn on sv3 but not on sv5 in different room? any ideas on that one please?
    Mate don't worry about splitters or anything. Do you know how to flash the firmware using USB? If so, just download the latest (v1.12) firmware from this site, factory reset, turn key code on and you'll have sly sprts 1. just change straight to 511, you'll get FX, let it update and change chan up twice to sly sprts 1. For some reason there are 3 chans on 511 but you can delete the other 2 off after.

Hope that helps.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

(v1.12) is not for a s/v5. latest fix for s/v 5 is here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...90923-bin-902/
    Last edited by maca; 13th February, 2010 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi I'm in Notts with a Super Box USB. Black screen appeared & thanks to the advice from you guys have managed to get up & running. I have also helped 2 other friends with the same result. I upgraded software to v1.12, factory reset, automatic scan, then turned EMU on. Had to delete two channel 511's, one for FX & cannot remember the other & then SSp1 worked fine. Thanks again for all the advice & to Satsmo for v1.12.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567