Prince Andrew: US judge targets late 2022 for sexual assault civil trial
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Prince Andrew: US judge targets late 2022 for sexual assault civil trial

Virginia Giuffre, then Roberts, was pictured with Prince Andrew in London in 2001

A US judge in the Prince Andrew sexual assault civil case has said he is aiming to hold the trial in late 2022.

In the latest pre-trial hearing in New York, district judge Lewis Kaplan said he would target October to December 2022, but did not set a specific date.

Virginia Giuffre, 38, has accused Prince Andrew - the Queen's second son - of sexually assaulting her when she was 17.

The 61-year-old duke has consistently denied the allegations.

Ms Giuffre - previously known as Virginia Roberts - was an accuser of the billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who died in prison in 2019.

She says she was sexually assaulted by Prince Andrew at the London home of Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, and at Epstein's homes in Manhattan and Little Saint James, in the US Virgin Islands.

What are the accusations against Prince Andrew?
    The latest court hearing on Wednesday set dates for Prince Andrew's motion to dismiss the case against him and for initial disclosures.

Ms Giuffre's lawyers must reply to the duke's motion to dismiss her case by 29 November, and his lawyers will need to respond to them by 13 December. Initial disclosures in the case are due by 12 November.

Last week, Prince Andrew's lawyers argued the "baseless lawsuit" should be dismissed because Ms Giuffre had failed to detail her claims against him sufficiently.

In the court document filed last Friday, the duke's lawyers said his "sullied reputation" was "only the latest collateral damage of the Epstein scandal" and that Ms Giuffre had launched her legal action "to achieve another payday at his expense and at the expense of those closest to him".

Lawyers for the duke and Ms Giuffre told the court on Wednesday that they would have between eight and 12 witness depositions each.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Johnner (6th November, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

So Virginia Giuffre filed a lawsuit accusing the royal of sexual abuse claims that he has denied at the same time we have found out the London Police taking no further action against Prince Andrew after reviewing sexual abuse claims, it all started after Amid Jeffrey Epstein Scandal he was jailed in US sex abuse case, remember this are the lawyers in private Lawsuit, there should also be another investigation also those sent to prison most have committed suicide in prison......look I have always love and respect the Royal Family's they have never said anything wrong to the public and UK love the monarchy, Prince Andrew should carry on as normal and Honour him despite all the claims.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Why take 20 years to get round to it

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (7th November, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Why take 20 years to get round to it
    That’s a very good question; some one explained why was she going around the planet at the age of 17 instead of going to college, university!!!!!!!

Note:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (14th November, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    .....look I have always love and respect the Royal Family's they have never said anything wrong to the public and UK love the monarchy, Prince Andrew should carry on as normal and Honour him despite all the claims.

What planet are you living on SJ? WTF.gif
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    What planet are you living on SJ? WTF.gif
    Only 1 planet your planet....

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

The simple question I would like to ask the Judge if I am in the court charged with an assault is am I not allowed to having sex before marriage? Why the assaulted person not reported the incident to the police at the time? Out of the blue a women says I was assaulted 10, 20, 30 years ago you ended in prison this is 21st Centuries just cannot understand this is happening in developed countries and only to rich people.

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

The simple question I would like to ask the Judge if I am in the court charged with an assault is am I not allowed to having sex before marriage?

He's been married SJ.

Focus.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

He's been married SJ.

Focus.
    So you can not go nocking around when married, look at the window cleaners how many been charged with asault they nock around when married.
    What about the Harry Dunn the killer no one wants to talk about when there parents are waiting for answers, Harry Dunn: US tries to prevent disclosure of alleged killer’s work record in Civil case in 2019 death of British teenager in road crash when Stephens was killed when a car crashed into his motorbike outside a US military base in Northamptonshire which one is more important then asault case.

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

So you can not go nocking around when married, look at the window cleaners how many been charged with asault they nock around when married.
    What about the Harry Dunn the killer no one wants to talk about when there parents are waiting for answers, Harry Dunn: US tries to prevent disclosure of alleged killer’s work record in Civil case in 2019 death of British teenager in road crash when Stephens was killed when a car crashed into his motorbike outside a US military base in Northamptonshire which one is more important then asault case.

Window cleaners?

Attachment 847633

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Window cleaners?

Attachment 847633
    Milkman.....

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Milkman.....
    You've been watching too many of those 1970s "Adventures of a......." soft-pron movies SJ.
    Last edited by nara; 25th November, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

crouchinggerbil (7th December, 2021)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

You've been watching too many of those 1970s "Adventures of a......." soft-pron movies SJ. Attachment 849301 Attachment 849302 Attachment 849301

Go fishing nara you will learn some thing you missed in life.........

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Go fishing nara you will learn some thing you missed in life.........
    Been twice SJ, once river and once sea fishing. Bored out of my skull on both occasions.

I learned never to go near a fishing rod again.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Been twice SJ, once river and once sea fishing. Bored out of my skull on both occasions.

I learned never to go near a fishing rod again.
    Some thing wrong with you nara, when I retire I will spend my time fishing and gardning...

Note:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast