Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Unhappy VVDI PROG - 35080/35160 adapter issue

Hi,

I have small issue with VVDI PROG 35080/35160 adapter.

Last few times I used it, I could just place the chip in the chip-holder.
    Then that got little messed up because it was annoying of no connection/contact.
    So I started to solder the chip instead of one of the 2 slots available on the adapter.
    That worked fine first times...

But now.. Last 3 times I have used it, and latest time today... It gives me:
    adapter invalid(00)

Or "Chip not connect".

I have tried resolder all resistors and things on the adapter without any success.. I tried even earlier version of VVDI PROG without any success.

Anyone have issue with this adapter and/or with new vvdi prog updates?
    Or have any idea why that happens?
    OR solution to this issue and I am talking about this adapter and not buying another devices.

I have recently desoldered VVDI PROG chip holder because the ledge got little sh*t, so I replaced it with new chip holder.
    I remember that the 35080 adapter worked even after that change so why it start to act up like that... I dont know.

Thanks for any help or tips.

Best regards,
    DeLuXe
    Sharing is carying. Please press Thanks + Rep Button if my post is helpful

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This is an old post but since ive seen these on facebook aswell; the normal socket should be used for 35080/160d0wq, for erasing and writing. No need for external adapter since a few updates back.
    Achtung
    Press the magic button