Hi i have an issue with my map file.

I have a

Audi A3 8p 2.0tfsi DSG with the mods:
    - HPFP VIS internals
    - 3 Bar S3 Map sensor
    - 3 inch downpipe exhaust system
    - s3 Intercooler
    - TTRS CoilPack
    - Full HYBRID Turbo 7x7, 56 billet wheel, cutback wheel, 360 thrus bearing, new bearing housing
    - 12psi Actuator spring
    - Oversized ram air induction
    - maf scaled
    - STOCK injectors
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i had the car mapped stage2 22psi with a weak stock actuator. The duty cycle was 85% because it was a weak actuator.

Yes today i had a new actuator installed with a 12psi spring. When i got it back, I drove slow home as asked my tuner to fix duty cycle... He sent me a new map and i get over boost issue, so he sent me another map saying i set the boost to only 20psi. i tried that map, and it was overboosting again and cutting power. I tried to do a log before the boost cut, and it showed duty cycle N75 still at 85% he didn't change it LOL.

I was wondering if anyone can fix this map back to 22psi and fix the N75 duty cycle to maybe 50% for the 12psi spring or if anyone can just fix this map.

I will include map and the tiny log before overboost.

file is MPPS

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alextinou View Post
    Hi i have an issue with my map file.

I have a

Audi A3 8p 2.0tfsi DSG with the mods:
    - HPFP VIS internals
    - 3 Bar S3 Map sensor
    - 3 inch downpipe exhaust system
    - s3 Intercooler
    - TTRS CoilPack
    - Full HYBRID Turbo 7x7, 56 billet wheel, cutback wheel, 360 thrus bearing, new bearing housing
    - 12psi Actuator spring
    - Oversized ram air induction
    - maf scaled
    - STOCK injectors
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i had the car mapped stage2 22psi with a weak stock actuator. The duty cycle was 85% because it was a weak actuator.

Yes today i had a new actuator installed with a 12psi spring. When i got it back, I drove slow home as asked my tuner to fix duty cycle... He sent me a new map and i get over boost issue, so he sent me another map saying i set the boost to only 20psi. i tried that map, and it was overboosting again and cutting power. I tried to do a log before the boost cut, and it showed duty cycle N75 still at 85% he didn't change it LOL.

I was wondering if anyone can fix this map back to 22psi and fix the N75 duty cycle to maybe 50% for the 12psi spring or if anyone can just fix this map.

I will include map and the tiny log before overboost.

file is MPPS

Thanks!
    post original file also

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RengleAndrei For This Useful Post:

alextinou (11th November, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RengleAndrei View Post
    post original file also
    I have post original