Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default 2015 Accord Blank ODO after programming? Files Attached

Hello, I am working on a 2015 honda accord EXL model with radar cruise and a 93c76 tssop chip. I tried to read and write in circuit and I believe something got corrupted. When I turn it on now the odometer numbers are missing. I have attached the original file as well as the one that shows the blank screen. Not sure why Smelecom dsp3+ is giving issues writing this one, usually a smooth job for this car. Probably user error. After removing the chip and flashing original file back on it I tried to program it again and same issue; missing odometer. Maybe someone with a better understanding of the files might be able to help program the original file to 77,000 miles or maybe see why my second file is showing a blank odometer screen. Thank you very much. Will post results right away.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MileageAudit5; 23rd November, 2021 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Malyuk; 23rd November, 2021 at 08:48 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Malyuk For This Useful Post:

MileageAudit5 (23rd November, 2021)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malyuk View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi, thank you for your reply. Powering it up on the bench does not show the mileage so I will have to take it to the car and test this file out. Will post results in a few hours. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.