0 Posts

The answer to the above is yes, all up and working now thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CA no card found / file too big

Quote Originally Posted by scooby1905 View Post
    Hi thanks for your reply I have tried what it says in post 21 I have also tried load of different NFI files and still get the same message "file to big" The two network lights are constantly lit too it says on the front of the box go to dm7020.com. Also I have tried dreamup 3.1.1.2, 3.1.1.4 and 2009 by Nastas. Any other suggestions?
    Hi all, just put a new image on my DM800 clone and now no boot. Tried all in post 21 and more by using e-star dreamup and bl76 and bl82 but file still too large, even though bl82 is only 144k. I have tried enforcer without success. I would be gratefull for any help. Thanks .............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gnichols View Post
    Hi all, just put a new image on my DM800 clone and now no boot. Tried all in post 21 and more by using e-star dreamup and bl76 and bl82 but file still too large, even though bl82 is only 144k. I have tried enforcer without success. I would be gratefull for any help. Thanks .............
    Hi all, thanks for the support. Problem now fixed. It turned out to be a faulty or the wrong serial cable. As soon as I attached the correct cable all 'file too big' messages disappeared. Dreamup worked OK, no enforcing. I attached both serial and network cables and it automatically uploaded a loading routine which then enabled me to uploaod via http the bootloader 76d. Cheers all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default file to big

Hi.

I finally found a solution for the : " '' is not a valid integer " and the " file too big"

(not sure you have to do it but it did worked like this ;-))First connect rj45 crossover from DM to PC.

Connect RS232

Open dreamup (1.3.3.4 not patched) click connect

Then hold the power button and plug the power!

Tata, you can flash by RS232 :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you it is cool...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234