RENAULT CAN CLIP REPAIR SOLUTION - Page 44
Register
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello!
    Please some ideas on PCB CANCLIP interface with the reference Alliance 926573 ???

On first day it worked with interruptions (all 4 lamps were branding) : often loosing connection with sensor.
    Then it stopped working. Only two ISO lamps are branding. No light in Canclip leds.
    Last edited by Gigan; 22nd February, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Software upgrade issue 20% 57% 74% is on the CY37064P100. I've replaced RAM, new flash 29f800 4 LEDs are on. It is not going through an update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default teste ok dunp flash iso cam canclip

[QUOTE = andkl2810; 2263447] Flash completo AM29F800BT para bloco ISO e CAN. Leia hoje, antes que meu clipe ISO se apague ..... adicione dois eeprom ... [/ QUOTE]

eses dump flash i iso os 2 corresponds to my green i dorada an2135i to canclip iso green light does not turn on not active driver iso now i changed quarz 32.766 missing test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi friends from DigitalKaos!!!!
    I had an old can Clip clone that has worked fine for years then connected only to the old Iso cars. I have had a closer look with my new microscope to the boards. I was surprised to find that one side of one relay solderings were loose when moved. I resoldered this relay and then all the relays and the Clip worked again as when it was new.....

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi i have a clip whit Software upgrade issue 57% 74% , as i could read on the web the CY37064P100VP100 is the problem , i have try in 3 diferent pc versions 171 whit xp , 190 win7 and 195 win7 and all whit the same problem .

does the CY37064P100VP100 need to be programed?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MI16rs; 8th May, 2020 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, need to programing.
    For CAN and ISO boards, the firmware is different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone. hope you're doing well.
    my Can Clip suddenly decided to not work with my Renault Symbol (Clio 2 without multiplexed network) but it works fine on CAN cars like Megane 3, Laguna 2, etc. Gotta add that both CAN and ISO green LEDs light up, and, since moving from 190 to 195 i was forced to do a firmware update which worked.

Replaced two 7002 SOT23 components because one of them was cracked and probably was bad but it didnt solve anything, replaced the 2 LM2901s and this didn't fix anything. traced most of the ISO board and everything seems in order, checked resistors and even the FMMT619s (for now, in circuit, and they seem ok).

It's starting to get on my nerves, i went through all 44 pages of this thread and no go yet. still doesnt't want to work on either K or L line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

back with more information. SRAM chip LP62S1024BV-70LLTF gets unconfortably hot, and is powered by the 5.1v rail, not the 3.3v rail. anybody came across this? other two LP62S1024BV-70LLTF on the CAN board get warm but not scorching hot like the one on the ISO board. something seems wrong. anybody want to test this for me? touch the package of the RAM chip while powering the Clip from 12v.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

finally fixed my CLiP. problem was SRAM chip LP62S1024BV-70LLTF on the ISO board. i believe it to have been short circuited internally and it was getting super hot, more than 80 or 90 celsius. Ordered from TME.eu this chip: AS6C1008-55TIN. The older versions of CLiP have a bs62lv1027ti-55 SRAM chip. The main difference between the old SRAM chip and the new one is that it is 55ns and the old one is 70ns. The code in the MC68 has no problem with the new 55ns part, no errors, just that i had to have a few tries before i fully soldered it on the board. My first SMD chip replacement, almost gave up. With no RAM detected by the MC68, it pulses 5.1v to pin 3 of the L04A voltage regulator and errors out with logic 1 (Vcc) on BERR, RESET and HALT. hope this helps someone sometime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I also have "sensor allocation failed" error with rtl2002 clip, Can anyone explain how to solve it, it worked before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Hello!
    I have a firmware update problem with my Clip. I already re-programmed flash chips but Clip SW is still trying to update firmware and failing. I'm pretty sure that the problem is with Cypress CY37064VP100-100AC CPLD chips. They seem to be easy to re-program in circuit as there is JTAG pads on board. I already tried to read one in working ISO board but got following error:

Device [1] : CY37064VP100-100AC
    Action READ
    Passed Silicon ID check.
    Setting ISRENABLE to 1...
    Reading Securitybit...
    E1011: Cannot read device, Security bit is programmed.
    Setting ISRENABLE to 0...
    Operation failed.
    Device[1] Done!
    Play operation completed, 1 error detected

So, they are protected and cannot be read.

Does someone nice person have dumps for those chips and could share them?

Thank you!
    Last edited by rellullapaasee; 7th July, 2020 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rellullapaasee View Post
    Hello!
    I have a firmware update problem with my Clip. I already re-programmed flash chips but Clip SW is still trying to update firmware and failing. I'm pretty sure that the problem is with Cypress CY37064VP100-100AC CPLD chips. They seem to be easy to re-program in circuit as there is JTAG pads on board. I already tried to read one in working ISO board but got following error:

Device [1] : CY37064VP100-100AC
    Action READ
    Passed Silicon ID check.
    Setting ISRENABLE to 1...
    Reading Securitybit...
    E1011: Cannot read device, Security bit is programmed.
    Setting ISRENABLE to 0...
    Operation failed.
    Device[1] Done!
    Play operation completed, 1 error detected

So, they are protected and cannot be read.

Does someone nice person have dumps for those chips and could share them?

Thank you!
    Anyone????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The CPLD chip can be damaged (but it can be programmed), especially the cy37064VP100. don't waste time, replace the chip.
    Show the photo of the board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrey69 View Post
    The CPLD chip can be damaged (but it can be programmed), especially the cy37064VP100. don't waste time, replace the chip.
    Show the photo of the board.
    New CPLD chip still needs programming if changed. That's even more waste of time if there is still not programming file for the chip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

buy already programmed