Register
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

got a little Problem with my Can Clip AN2135 (on both pcb).
    CAN Part is always working, but sometimes it does not regonize the ISO part. When this happens all crystals on both pcb show 50hz ... when everything is working all crystals on works normal. seems that 3v3 also missing on iso board when problem occur.

also the VIN detect never worked. it is brand new from china... really annoying.
    Can someone help? already checked all caps on board.. no short to ground.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AS1Renault View Post
    UPDATE: I sent the old CAN Clip back and got another one, slighty more expensive. This one had an extra small USB socket...
    and I have got good news. The new Clip does work on all my cars. I also tested it at a meeting on two Renaults Safrane using OBD2 connection.

The only disappointed I have is that on my R25s only the injection ecu is show in the computers list.
    One of the cars is in permanent limp home mode (the automatic gearbox). I really was looking forward to reading the fault code using the Clip.
    I tried all R25 variants which have a AR4 automatic gearbox on the Clip.

When using the Clip on my 1993 Clio using ISO I *do* get a list of computers, even those that are clearly not in this car.

I never was able to read data on my twingo 95 when the engine was running. The device gets disconnected. Can you tell me what clip do you use that works well while engine is running with the 12 pin connector?
    I already tried 2 clips the gold board clip and the green board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am happy to announce I found the problem after many tests.
    The usb cable supplied with the can clip is too long and the voltage drop causes the can clip not to be recognized by the windows computer when the engine is on.
    I tried a short cable and it works. Not perfectly though but enough to get some data when the engine is on.
    I am using the gold board with the AN2131q chip.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ronenfe For This Useful Post:

eric paris (29th January, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you ronenfe,
    It was the same fault with me. I did what you said and improved it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi,
    I have these image files. i think someone it will be need it .
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to asdemirli For This Useful Post:

amor89 (22nd January, 2021), arti1 (9th June, 2023), artini (5th April, 2024), eric paris (29th January, 2023), hbalazs (2nd November, 2021), mexanico1971 (10th September, 2023), MOBILTRONIC (20th November, 2022), rickyboy (15th March, 2023), Sedat Aklar (19th May, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi friends from Digital Kaos!!!
    I had a Renault Clone Clip that was working worse and worse. It has begun to recognize only the old cars without CAN then it was dead, unable to be recognized be the computer....
    I finally, have salvaged it by resoldering its relays and by cleaning a solder blob melt in between the pins of a large IC creating a short circuit....
    Now, it works again!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. I have CAN Clip Gold V207. The green CAN LED has gone out. Previously, it would often go out while communicating with the vehicle. Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi, what do you mean by gold? there are more than 3 versions? if it's the one with an213.... chips i have a half ideea that since some chips were discontinued decades ago they refurbish with recycled ones or they messed the original layout too much and newer products are a bomb clock in terms of reliability, so if you can send it back asap. it happened to me a bad pc platform, in fact now i have a dedicated w7 spare laptop.
    otherwise you can try the things already posted, swap quartz, replace l05's, but don't get too much into it as it might be less expensive to buy another one from different supplier (pay attention as there are 2 or 3 main suppliers and many cloned ads by child of a b1tch)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry unknown USB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also have a problem with a can clip ........ I connected it to a 2017 logan and it shows me that it has a problem with the battery charging even though it didn't have these problems, and then I connected it to a Duster 2022 without connecting it to my laptop and all the witnesses on board were on
    How could I fix this can clip?

can clip normal chip.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asdemirli View Post
    Hi,
    I have these image files. i think someone it will be need it .
    I can`t download it from forum. It is written that I need to post so I posted in welcome section . Still no download option. Could somebody upload Renault clip repair to my @mail xxxxxxxxxx. I am facing with firmware update rtl2002 issue 74% .
    Last edited by gmb45; 27th February, 2023 at 09:55 PM. Reason: no addys and try reading the rules !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

some more information, in case someone cannot repair their Clip. I have china good clone. Donīt remember if it has ever worked or not, but now my ISO light is off. Started troubleshooting flash and eeprom, switched AN2135 and to no luck. Then started looking at HUB IC, marked "CY7C65113C" - and noticed that from datasheet - pinout on the board does not match. easy to spot on my board - pin 1 and 5 connected together - if it is like that on your board, then you dont have Cpress IC, but rebranded GL850G
    so far this is all I know, can update if there is interest.

BR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have Can Clip ([COLOR=var(--color-black)]Best V212 For Renault Can Clip OBDII Diagnostic Scanner AN2131QC/AN2135SC Full Chip CYPRESS Programmer Interface Reprog V191[/COLOR]) and it just does not work.

It lights all 4 leds up shows driver for a moment and then disappears.

Here is a video of how it dos not work https://1url.cz/WuQlT

Anyone could help me?

I can do basic electronics and advanced software debugging.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445