Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by norman1967 View Post
    No this issue seen by myself is a complete drain of the vehicles battery RC works fine once key is programmed, RC only fails to work once the vehicle battery is flat (within 48 hours) and then emergency blade is used to open the door and pop bonnet jump start vehicle, ect. once vehicle battery is charged RC is working again.

An update I will provide in a few days as I have today looked at a 2020 Focus bladed vehicle and once patched the bcm using HT3 I had the dreaded fault code in the BCM with a TPMS fault on the speedo, neither were there prior.

+++++ Battery support WAS USED ++++++

Tomorrow I am going to dismantle the bcm write the original file back to the bcm on the bench and see IF the dtc and the TPMS waning lamp go.

(If anybody has a clear imaged wire up available for this bcm it will save me some time) I have genuine UPA i think carprog genuine may have image's for a wire up i don't have this tool so if anybody has please dm me or post up here,

cheers
    Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

That does not sound great about your Focus. Can you tell us the fault which is stored exactly? May be something we need to look out for when working on these vehicles before doing a spare etc.

Your issue does sound different to what I am looking at as this vehicle is not completely flat battery only remote/prox functions are failing until key is placed in cup holder slot then goes back to normal for some
    time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I would clear faults with
    Forscan as is very good on ford
    Or launch if you have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have Forscan/IM608/AVDI.

Will go read faults and see if vehicle reports anything and clear.

Interesting case but I’m not sure if clearing faults will be enough. I found some posts in Ford Mustang forums with a similar issue but wasn’t the entire system was either the handle prox didn’t work or the proximity inside vehicle non responsive and fix was a new BCM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh91 For This Useful Post:

norman1967 (30th December, 2021)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

for Norman1967 post on his connect , ford saved the day by fitting a new bcm under warranty , which is unusually generous of a main dealership .

normally a main dealer will blame the key supplier if done outside of dealership and many will claim that doing this invalidates the warranty and wash hands of it or get a good earner at a locksmiths expense.

i may be too sceptical , but this isnt normal dealer behaviour , so leads to the question is there a known bcm issue within ford , a bad batch that they are quietly dealing with .

possibly way off the mark , but just isnt normal dealer behaviour so either this was a really good dealership or just maybe theres a known issue.

id prefer it to be a bug in HT3 , as a bug can be fixed and means other solutions wont be affected , if a bcm issue on a batch its a concern with all tools.

both issues sound different though both involve the bcm so certainly a link .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

godfathertwo (31st December, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    for Norman1967 post on his connect , ford saved the day by fitting a new bcm under warranty , which is unusually generous of a main dealership .

normally a main dealer will blame the key supplier if done outside of dealership and many will claim that doing this invalidates the warranty and wash hands of it or get a good earner at a locksmiths expense.

i may be too sceptical , but this isnt normal dealer behaviour , so leads to the question is there a known bcm issue within ford , a bad batch that they are quietly dealing with .

possibly way off the mark , but just isnt normal dealer behaviour so either this was a really good dealership or just maybe theres a known issue.

id prefer it to be a bug in HT3 , as a bug can be fixed and means other solutions wont be affected , if a bcm issue on a batch its a concern with all tools.

both issues sound different though both involve the bcm so certainly a link .

Sure was fortunate, as the customer played the innocent and held his mouth shut they never asked he never spoke.

The pinout I was provided for read the mcu directly on the bench I cannot get to read, Has anybody else got a working wire up using upa or smok jtag they can forward to me?

I have this morning asked Chris if he has any further advice on baud rate settings anything really as I just cannot get upa to read at the moment.

I keep getting low error on P3

Help out if you can ladsChris wireup bcm.jpg

its a R7F7010533 RH850 176 PIN mcu, I have contacted the developer of I/O terminal and unfortunately at this time he does not have either
    Genuine tools including Abritus, Autotuner Master, Bosch Ford vcm2, smok UCDS FULL JTAG FULL pcm flash, IO terminal, UPA, Autel maxicom pro, MTX dpf, dtc, immo edc17 UCDS, and a little well maintained hairy box from china I play inside!

4.94 x100 fgtech kess ktm ktag mpps skp. And still collecting

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,942 Posts

Does someone know if Chris is still avaible there? I need re-activate my Trucode urgency but write him 2 days ago and still not get reply.

Thanks
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yes he is, Did you send to correct email address ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scotlock View Post
    Yes he is, Did you send to correct email address ?

Yes, i sent from the last email received: activate@keyprogrammers.com
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

lion0304

that is not the correct email address , chris did send out an email about this and theres also a thread on this forum too , the keyprogrammers site and emails no longer work or exist , you need to send your activation codes to

activate@halkyardtech.com

he did send out an email to all customers on his database with this email and ive posted it in a number of threads on a number of forums including on here

send email and activation codes to this email and chris will send activation code back
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th January, 2022 at 11:48 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

lion0304 (27th January, 2022)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

this was the email he sent out on 8th of january last year to everyone on his mailing list

New Contact Information!

TrueCode Activations
    IMPORTANT: Update your address book!

With immediate effect, the only email contact for TrueCode software reactivation requests or support that can be received by myself is the following:

If you have recently sent a request, and received no reply, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and resend your request to the new email address.
    I NO LONGER RECEIVE EMAIL SENT TO ANY OTHER CONTACT ADDRESS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

lion0304 (27th January, 2022)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    lion0304

that is not the correct email address , chris did send out an email about this and theres also a thread on this forum too , the keyprogrammers site and emails no longer work or exist , you need to send your activation codes to

he did send out an email to all customers on his database with this email and ive posted it in a number of threads on a number of forums including on here

send email and activation codes to this email and chris will send activation code back

Thank you Martin, i'll write him tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi,

Just had a similar issue with a ford fiesta 2020. After key programming it left an error for tpms malfunction and a control module errror u3000 code .
    Did you got anywhere with this ?

I have asked Chris and he said that never had this issue and ford know that is a common issue with the tpms sensor and they change these bcms under warranty.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Evernemi For This Useful Post:

norman1967 (4th February, 2022)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evernemi View Post
    Hi,

Just had a similar issue with a ford fiesta 2020. After key programming it left an error for tpms malfunction and a control module errror u3000 code .
    Did you got anywhere with this ?

I have asked Chris and he said that never had this issue and ford know that is a common issue with the tpms sensor and they change these bcms under warranty.

Hello Evernemi,

I can confirm you have the exact same issue as i did on now all 3 vehicles i have used this tool with, U3000 will cause your customers battery to go flat, I will attach screenshot of the 2020 focus i did for testing only and you will see the u3000:49-c8 code, I have still not had a reply from Chris from my email dated 31.12.21 requesting help with jtag pinout, But fortunately since then I have a working wire up from smok and i used there jtag tool to read and write the bcm for recovery testing, I am able to share the pin out if anyone else needs, However i can confirm writing back the original OBD flash backup HT3 saves for you automatically makes no difference as soon as u3000:49-c8 is stored the damage is done!!

You will see flat battery after 24 to 72 hours of car sitting not being used over the weekend for example and tmps light in some cases and as you said in yours, I don't agree there is any common issue known from fords with this bcm, the issue only happens once the HT3 software patches the flash, I have experienced this 3 times now and all 3 times i have had the same results bar the 2020 focus which also had the tmps damaged so i do believe i am entitled to state the above and i am being fair, I own the software and i have even tested the software more thoroughly than some and have gone so far as to write back original flash to the bcm and carry out testing and try to find a way to recover the bcm. my experiences below

1 2020 connect van u3000 flat battery proxy key
    2 2020 Kuga u3000 flat battery proxy key
    3 2020 focus u3000 TMPS error Bladed key

Its not true that ford replace under warranty as TMPS is a known issue, the truth is in my case my connect customer returned the van to fords and never mentioned anything about a 3rd party key software being used and was lucky enough to get away with a warranty claim.

I have ford paperwork relating to this issue and forwarded that on to Chris back in December 2021, (i have added the paperwork to the post minus the customers personals details) and told him i was unhappy with the software and requested a refund, I was and still i am disappointed as Chris is unable and unwilling to accept his SW is at fault and offer me a refund.

This software in my opinion is not fit for the purpose as it was sold to me for. I have a £850 ish investment in this tool i will not use

My advice to you is.. Speak with your customer be honest and ask them if they will ask ford to look at the vehicle and not to tell them they have had you make a spare key or AKL as ford will not repair the car under warranty if they find out aftermarket software has damaged the bcm I am led to believe this would be the case after another dk member mentioned this and agree with that fully.

And i note this is a difficult ask of your customer to do this for you as it is a massive pain in the backside to them, its a nightmare situation. I have decided to add my paperwork from my customers warranty claim as it may help you convince your customer if required.

I am attaching images and flash files from the bcm u3000 bricked with HT3 and yes WITH BATTERY SUPPORT and tried and failed to recover using the obd backup files.

FLASH files contain, ht3 original back up, ht3 bench read flash after wrote with ht3 obd, dataflash after using ht3 to add 1 key 3 keys now stored.

bcm (2).jpgbcm (1).jpgbcm (3).jpgAttachment 865909
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by norman1967; 4th February, 2022 at 09:22 AM.
    Genuine tools including Abritus, Autotuner Master, Bosch Ford vcm2, smok UCDS FULL JTAG FULL pcm flash, IO terminal, UPA, Autel maxicom pro, MTX dpf, dtc, immo edc17 UCDS, and a little well maintained hairy box from china I play inside!

4.94 x100 fgtech kess ktm ktag mpps skp. And still collecting

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman1967 For This Useful Post:

Garyb010872 (21st April, 2022), paskuale (3rd May, 2023), u.s (28th June, 2022)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

error post admin please delete

sorry guys the images are too small to read so there in a rar file in the post below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by norman1967; 4th February, 2022 at 01:05 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

I have also bought HT3 software and so far only used on ford up to 2016 but after reading the BSI horror stories on new models I don’t think I will not be tempted to use this software on ford 2018 onwards I will wait and see if there has been an updates fixed, I wish Chris should look into and solve any bugs causing other issues, I always talk to Chris whenever I saw him in EXPO and he is a gentleman always helped with technical issues as I would also add this sort of issues can also course if you have week car battery.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast