Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default SOLVED Full ori needed for EDC16C39 0281012883 1037386726

Hi.

I've been trying to read a full back-up of an alfa EDC16C39 I got off ebay (I know). Ktag reads everything fine but reports a checksum error when I try to save the file. I've deleted and reinstalled Ksuite/Driver and Microsoft C 2005 but the problem persists. If I do separate reads the EEPROM reads fine but the EXTFLASH reports the checksum error at the end of the read. I'm wondering if anybody has a full read of the extflash they can let me have so I can try and write it to the ecu to see if that clears the problem?

Ecu details are;
    BOSCH EDC16C39
    SOFTWARE NUMBER 1037386726
    HARDWARE NUMBER 0281012883

-------------------------------------------------
    I've sorted it out now
    Last edited by Classictinker; 10th January, 2022 at 03:17 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classictinker View Post
    Hi.

I've been trying to read a full back-up of an alfa EDC16C39 I got off ebay (I know). Ktag reads everything fine but reports a checksum error when I try to save the file. I've deleted and reinstalled Ksuite/Driver and Microsoft C 2005 but the problem persists. If I do separate reads the EEPROM reads fine but the EXTFLASH reports the checksum error at the end of the read. I'm wondering if anybody has a full read of the extflash they can let me have so I can try and write it to the ecu to see if that clears the problem?

Ecu details are;
    BOSCH EDC16C39
    SOFTWARE NUMBER 1037386726
    HARDWARE NUMBER 0281012883

-------------------------------------------------
    I've sorted it out now
    Have you this full flash bdm for me??

Thanks.