Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default uch clone problem

HI,
    I have a laguna 2 with a defective uch, I have managed to save eeprom from ori(old) uch and it was succes 2048 kb size.
    i installed donor uch and paste the ori(old) uch eeprom but car does not start.

Second option: I virginized donor UCH and tried to rewrite the same old card from old uch with old PIN and ISK

Car immo On when I put key card in the reader, cannot start What is wrong ? How to rewrite card properly. I have also donor key card.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Andr33iy98; 13th January, 2022 at 09:47 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Looks like problem is not uch. Check card reader and card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

they are fine. Only unlock button is defective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now I replaced fine uch but sometimes I introduce my key card and immo flashed rapidly and intermitent, this could be related to key card ? Same simptom with both battery or not interset in key card.
    If I transfer my pcf7946 to another key card it will work radio good or It will just start the car? This problem is intermitent. Also old key card drains battery very fast and not made good contact on battery socket.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

And what was wrong with the car? How did you find that uch is defective? You had to do some diagnostic. Why don't you do it again and see what is going on?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andr33iy98 View Post
    Now I replaced fine uch but sometimes I introduce my key card and immo flashed rapidly and intermitent, this could be related to key card ? Same simptom with both battery or not interset in key card.
    If I transfer my pcf7946 to another key card it will work radio good or It will just start the car? This problem is intermitent. Also old key card drains battery very fast and not made good contact on battery socket.
    Renault key cards are known for this problem. When bending in the pocket or even water inside. You can swap pcf to a functional card and will be ok
    Post edit. Try sliping a toothpick the same time with the card into the reader to stay firmly and if it will not make problems, unglue the card case and resolder the coil. Often unsolders itself when card is bended.
    Last edited by volodin69; 14th January, 2022 at 09:47 PM.