Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bosch EDC15C2 Pinout, that's all I want (2.2 HDI 406 Coupe

I've scoured this forum, several others, and more facebook groups that I dare shake a stick at.
    I even purchased 8 euro worth of ServiceBox time just to discover wiring diagrams that were unreadable.

Does anyone have the 'full' pinout for a Bosch ED15C2 (3 connector) ECU, specifically for the Peugeot 406 Coupe

I'm not trying to Immo hack it.

I'm engine swapping a Berlingo, and need to make a patch harness between the Berlingo's 'ECU' and the 2.2 Bosch Unit.

I've found some promising links on here, but all I seem to find it how to wire it up to flash the EEprom.

Anyone have any idea?

I may have missed a few PDF's but I can't seem to download anything yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I tried scouring the French forums.

And I thought I had hit the holy grail, some guy trying to do what I'm doing and he made his own spreadsheet after coming up blank.

pinEDC15C2.rar (5.9 KB, 71 views)
    obviously, it's on a forum, so try to find the register page.

Click it, and...

vBulletin Message Sorry, registrations will be open every first week of every month, i.e. from 1 to 7
    Is this some French thing? Seriously! I've never seen this type of registration blocking before.