Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Default Accessfobs Ossatt Aftermarket keys anyone had issues.

Anyone had issue with aftermarket keys buying from accessfobs based in Ossatt, the worse thing they do is ring our technician who will help you, well after talking to technician he will not return the wrong key you have previously return to them, I have been chasing them over 3 weeks now and they failed to return the working remotes.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

WD40 (27th January, 2022)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

I think it is Chinese holiday, within a few days.

So better order, before it happens.
    If someone needs anything.

29 Jan Saturday Special Working Day Working day on weekend
    30 Jan Sunday Special Working Day Working day on weekend
    31 Jan Monday Spring Festival Eve National holiday
    1 Feb Tuesday Lunar New Year National holiday
    2 Feb Wednesday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    3 Feb Thursday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    4 Feb Friday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    5 Feb Saturday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    6 Feb Sunday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Weasel3 For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (26th January, 2022)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel3 View Post
    I think it is Chinese holiday, within a few days.

So better order, before it happens.
    If someone needs anything.

29 Jan Saturday Special Working Day Working day on weekend
    30 Jan Sunday Special Working Day Working day on weekend
    31 Jan Monday Spring Festival Eve National holiday
    1 Feb Tuesday Lunar New Year National holiday
    2 Feb Wednesday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    3 Feb Thursday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    4 Feb Friday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    5 Feb Saturday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    6 Feb Sunday Spring Festival Golden Week holiday National holiday
    They not Chinese seller accessfobs are bassed in West Yorkshire, UK. They are selling chinese keys I do not think they ever bother to test if the keys are in good working order do you know I have been buying aftermarket keys from 3D Group for the last 4 years and never had issue with them, we are better of buying from china for half prise and put it in bin if it does not work, also atowaves all chinse crap keys.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Weasel3 (26th January, 2022)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

plenty of uk sellers of china keys , they spread like covid all over the internet and facebook. the 1 thing they all have in common is they buy from china which is always a lottery whether you get good keys or poor , even the better sellers get bad keys mixed in .

the likes of 3d are trade suppliers so if they sell a bad key they will replace it as they want to keep trade customers , not all sellers replace bad keys nor do they have to on a business to business transaction , world of difference between a business to business transaction and a business to consumer transaction , a trade seller may cost more but they guarantee what they sell so have to factor returns in to cost , many online sellers dont care , lose one customer their will be 2 more along to replace the one wanting a cheap key , because everyone these days wants cheap of quality , though some think cheap doesnt mean no quality.

all you can do is to keep contacting your supplier and work it out with them , not all are rogue but plenty are , keep contacting your supplier , hopefully they are one of the better ones.

personaly i buy from trade suppliers and from trusted overseas suppliers , we tell our customers buy cheap buy twice , same applies . its the customers i feel sorry for as plenty supplying cheap crap keys and dont honour their guarantees when the key fails , rogues throughout this trade .

3d , lockdecoders , nw keys , advanced keys are all trade suppliers , they are all dearer than the online resellers but they do honour a limited guarantee if the key is faulty and of course legit suppliers have overheads like taxes etc , buy enough from some china sellers and build a relationship and some of them replace bad ones on your next order

i cant comment on your supplier as i have never used them nor would i , i dont use autowave at all or any of the uk resellers selling china stock , i buy what i trust from china direct , if i get a bad one i write it off , why would i want to line a resellers pockets when i can buy where they buy and from suppliers i have built trust with .

if you have never had an issue with 3d aftermarket keys then pay the little extra and buy from the source you get no issues with , its good business sense.

if buying from internet sellers always use a payment medium like paypal where you can open a dispute and at least have a chance of a resolution.

i hope your supplier is one of good ones and you get it resolved , but if just a few keys dont waste too much breath on it as counter productive sometimes , the worlds a small place and what goes around comes around , the rogues come unstuck in the end.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 27th January, 2022 at 01:05 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (27th January, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Jumbe you shoud know if very cheap then chinese keys not a matter of saving money but you will end up with customer cars with lots of issues not worth saving meney mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WD40 For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (27th January, 2022)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Thanks rapidlocksmiths you could not have said any better, mind you I always like to check the quality of the keys from new supplier before I continue buying from them although I could get in a very nasty trouble playing around with aftermarket keys we only use on cars they want delete the customers keys, you cannot use aftermarket keys on Nissan Juke, Micra you are really looking for trouble, from now on I will keep well away from sellers not able to check the quality of products before sale service.

Note:

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

As i said i have heard of the reseller you used but i have never used them and doubt i ever will , but due to this i dont them so dont know if they are generally good or not . i guess like many some will praise them some will complain about them , so how honest they are i guess comes down to personal experience of each customer.

my advice buy from suppliers you know and trust .