Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default I cant download file from one topic, thread

Hello guys. I can't download the file in the topic I set up. I asked for a file, my friend added to the topic and I can't download it. an information window opens when you try to download it;

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

it only affects this file. I use the forum normally all the time, add and download various files. at the moment, I can download various other files from other themes, just not this one. why ?? where is the problem ??

I have had an account for several years, I am logged in correctly. I do not know what's going on ????

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

halllooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is any of the forum moderators here to explain this situation ???????????

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Depending on which post or file you are talking about and in which section it is located (you did not tell here, so I wonder how anyone should be able to correctly answer that question at all), my guess is: reason number 2) will be the problem.

Even though it sounds a little weird that opening a topic in that particular section is possible, but downloading files is not. So about which topic are you talking, maybe someone else could try to see if it only affects you or if it is a general issue.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

the next day everything ok. file downloaded without any problems, as it usually is. I have no idea where this relationship comes from. the weird thing is that this is the topic that i personally started. hopefully such situations would not happen more times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,
    I am having the same issue. Getting a login in screen when trying to download. It takes me back to the login screen. Can someone pls help? Thanks,

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.