Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYQ View Post

is it this one? just making sure before i rip it apart

Cool photo, nice to see after a crap day. (Only managed to chip some paint of the wing of a Rover - no other damage - in a whole day!)

*THINK* you best pop here, bottom of the page (ish)
    Lockdecoders Eeprom functions

Two to look at - sorry - can't help more

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

OKI M851G EPROM 8PIN SMD .

read as 93c46

cj

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cjawahir For This Useful Post:

ADEL.KSHLAF (21st January, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

is it this one? just making sure before i rip it apart
    Hi,

No, the immo information is in the BIG chip. If you start the car or try to start the car with the red key, probably you have damage definitevely the IMMO ECU.

To verify if the IMMO ECU is damaged, install the IMMO ECU in the car and turn the ignition to ON, and tell me if the IMMO ligth blink or not or is allways on, then remove the key and tell me again about the IMMO ligth. Test the red key and the 2 black keys and tell me the result.

If the IMMO ECU is damaged you have this solution: find near you a used IMMO ECU VALEO (not Megamos) with almost 1 black key. The transponder is a id:33 easy to clone in any equipment. Cut a new key, install the used ECU in the car and clone the transponder for the used ECU and you have the car working.
    Best regards,

AutoCrypto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

the immobiliser light blinks rapidly with the red key in the car but still it wont program it ive tried all the methods available this is the only way left

as for a new immo ecu i was going to buy a unit on its own and clone the transponder into this key but the problem is my local breakers wont split it they want to sell the complete set including lock sets,ignition barrel,ecu,immobiliser ecu as they wont sell the immobiliser unit on its own

so your saying its the big chip and cjawahir is saying its the 8 pin one so which one is it guys?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

the immobiliser light blinks rapidly with the red key in the car but still it wont program it ive tried all the methods available this is the only way left

as for a new immo ecu i was going to buy a unit on its own and clone the transponder into this key but the problem is my local breakers wont split it they want to sell the complete set including lock sets,ignition barrel,ecu,immobiliser ecu as they wont sell the immobiliser unit on its own

so your saying its the big chip and cjawahir is saying its the 8 pin one so which one is it guys?

what number is on the smd 8 pin ?

cj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi,

The immo information is in the BIG chip.

You have the IMMO ECU damaged. In a good IMMO ECU, when you turn the ignition on with the red key the immo light lights during 2 seconds and goes off. When you remove the red key the immo light blink during 5 seconds and goes off.

Your IMMO ECU is damaged you cannot program keys or make new keys by ECU dump. Try the ECU dum is for lose your time.

You need to find a used IMMO ECU. You dont need the keys, you only need to clone the transponders. You can return the keys after cloning the transponder.

Good luck.
    Best regards,

AutoCrypto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

thanks i will try this so just the immobiliser box and one key to clone nothing else? car should start fine if so i may have persuaded someone to give me an immobiliser box and key

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

got a customer who used the red key honda civic year:2000 now the car wont atart tried the above procedure no joy tried sbb and mvp still nothing has 1 red 2 black keys. As fallen has said and after speaking To Ashraf Off here i guess the ecu is blocked/~~~~ed whats best way out of this do i need to remove immobiliser box and read the dump from there if so where is it located and what chip do i need to read?
    any advice will be highly appreciated thanks guys

hi look at this pdf read eprom in engine ecu as c46 on the small upright pcb. and write fffff

cj
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Hi peolple,

I've this 99 Civic all keys lost.
    Disassembled immo box (like the one posted by JIMMYQ) and read HC05 with XprogM. Produced transponder, but data on transponder didn't seemed ok to me. Too much FFFs on the beginning. Anyway... I re-assembeled it on the car.
    However, immo light don't even goes on and car doesn't cranck at all!! I thought that 1/2 tracks going to the HC05 might not be perfectelly ok and I've swaped HC05 to another second hand Valeo immo box and it's the same... shall I swap the other eprom of the immo box? The small one, 8 legs?

Also one thing that happened with the original immo box was that, once assembled, the immo light was always on (but faint...). Even without key in the ignition. And the car crancked but not started. I've checked the soldering and since then no light at all as described.

Please give me your thoughts!
    Thank you SO MUCH,
    PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

How bizzare only just over 2 hrs ago a costomer handed me one of thrm valeo units told him to naff orf i'll use one in stock.

sadly unable to tell if this will work as got one but not a car!

Blank the oki chip in ecu then get off ebay " yamaha immo emulator"
    ?10 delivered. The pulse from each TO THE NAKED EYE look the same so might work

Did you read eeprom only or flash in hc05?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

psam (6th April, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    How bizzare only just over 2 hrs ago a costomer handed me one of thrm valeo units told him to naff orf i'll use one in stock.

sadly unable to tell if this will work as got one but not a car!

Blank the oki chip in ecu then get off ebay " yamaha immo emulator"
    ?10 delivered. The pulse from each TO THE NAKED EYE look the same so might work

Did you read eeprom only or flash in hc05?
    Thank you ma friend!
    In fact I don't really want to do immo off. Just as last last option... The car was running and I don't want to be responsible for that.
    What do you mean by NAKED EYE?? Sorry but I didn't quite understood...
    I've only read the HC05? Do you think that I should?
    Thank YOU again.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Working honda led test light FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH

YAmaha emulator. FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH

working renualt FLASSSH FLASH FLASSSH FLASH

Reanult emulator FLASSSH FLASH FLASSSH FLASH

if that makes sense would have been able to tell you but i have a tawt for a boss

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

psam (7th April, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I see what you mean.

But, since I've this used immo box (no keys), can't something be done with it?
    Shall I try to produce transponders from it?

When I produced trasnponders from the original immo box, I used both ZB clone and AVDI ori.
    ZB recognized the bin ok, and gave me info to produce transponder ready to start the car.
    AVDI give me info to produce Key 0 and Key 1.
    Since they don't give any info about red or black key, in your opinion, they intend to produce black keys? Or the ZB gives me red key to program the black ones?

Please advise people.
    I'm really stucked on this one.
    Thank you SO MUCH.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

dont know on the black/red key things
    Not being rude or anything but i think you have buggered the HC05 - see if you can LEECH another dump off here - then load that to your box

did you short out the xtal on the board?

You have a few options

1) F**K it off to Mr Yip at the dealers knowing it will come back with a bill for
    ?2500 and told "We can't fix it new parts only"

2) Find a scrap yard get a matching ecu immo box and ecu fit and
    stuff the scrap yard key behind the dashboard

3) Fill engine ecu with FF (do that anyway) OKI chip on daughter board
    you need a 'solder pad' adaptor to read as slightly bigger than 93C46

then try a yamaha emulator - like a Spar shop - was so close yet so far to doing that experiment for educational or entertainment purposes only.

a RENUALT emulator does NOT work.

Where are you in the world? I'm in Meat-City between London and Scotland - would *LOVE* to help you off-line on this one, but bet your a million miles away.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

psam (8th April, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    dont know on the black/red key things
    Not being rude or anything but i think you have buggered the HC05 - see if you can LEECH another dump off here - then load that to your box

did you short out the xtal on the board?

You have a few options

1) F**K it off to Mr Yip at the dealers knowing it will come back with a bill for
    ?2500 and told "We can't fix it new parts only"

2) Find a scrap yard get a matching ecu immo box and ecu fit and
    stuff the scrap yard key behind the dashboard

3) Fill engine ecu with FF (do that anyway) OKI chip on daughter board
    you need a 'solder pad' adaptor to read as slightly bigger than 93C46

then try a yamaha emulator - like a Spar shop - was so close yet so far to doing that experiment for educational or entertainment purposes only.

a RENUALT emulator does NOT work.

Where are you in the world? I'm in Meat-City between London and Scotland - would *LOVE* to help you off-line on this one, but bet your a million miles away.
    Yup... I'm thinking that too... perhaps Xprog didn't handeled the HC05 very well... perhaps it's scre...
    Anyway I still have a "virgin" (not so virgin as it was already used before...) immo box.
    What do you think if I produce transponders for this one and put it on the car?

In fact not a million miles away but a couple of thousond...
    I'm from PT. But thanks anyway my friend. As you can figure any help it's MUCH APRECCIATED.
    Thanks again. Sorry for bothering so much. Rookies are like this... a pain in the ass... eh eh eh...

By the way... what do you mean by shorting the xtal?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast