Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by stubs View Post
    I believe it was 28.2e.. is that the Astra option?
    Sorry... I think I've fallen in way above my head

there is more astra options the first one is default 19.2 just select it to 28.2 astra 2 option then scan on that. you not in too deep mate your just learning. all the info is on the forum just take a while to read it if you cant figure it out just post back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks again wilf... I have been reading stuff for a couple of months now before getting the box and I've had the box just over a week. I must say it's easier to understand by doing it.

Thanks for helping out and not flaming me for asking too soon.. I was worried I'd be told to search and not come back.

I'll report back when I've had another play tonight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

if you still need a uk channel list here's one i put together and just updated for my TM600.

it's for uk fixed dish on 28.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks ToneDeff, I'll take a copy of that and try it out.

So far i've not managed to get the card decrypting but thanks to wilf I'm not scanning the correct satellite

I've had to re-flash the box as I made a mess somewhere, I thought I'd try using Darkstar 2 after seing the OP in wilf's link was using this, but there's a problem when it boots where it wont save the timezone due to a file missing.. i've tried the image from 2 different sources now so I think it's back to Gemini for the time being

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK, I've not been able to look at the Dreambox for a good few days due to other "jobs" needing doing around the house. But last night I get my chance, and it's now working

Big massive thanks to wilf who pointed me in the right direction... the box key generator and the link to t0m5k1's thread about DM500S + Sly

I now have to look into getting the streaming working so I can watch TV whilst at work and also setting up the recording to a NAS box.... one step at a time though, I'm happy with what's been achieved so far.

Thanks all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cant get paid channels through card sharing

hi all im new here trying to sort my cccam.

i have gazza image and 2.14 cccam installed on my dreambox 500s uk sat.

i copied from my mates box he puchased with full card sharing activation.

i scanned all channels i get the listing. fta channels show ok but the one you pay for come up blank.

what im i doing wrong. i have checked the info cccam.cfg file there is password and user name already there and other info.

still no paid channels come up. do i have to update anything else. im confused reading different things.

my mate leaves approx 2-3 miles away.

thanks

taffy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

we dont do cs here taffy use google to find a solution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wilf View Post
    no playhouse disney is not in the premium channels list on sky so that will work with just the card in and ccam running. that exercise shows your cam is working!
    Would entering the boxkey work for NDScam also? I can get all channels except for the premium ones using dvbviewer.
    Everytime I try to enter the boxid nothing works though, is the box key the same as the box id?

cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the help everyone ive had same problems but with your help im getting somewhere now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ch4 View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone ive had same problems but with your help im getting somewhere now
    if your struggling with something similiar try starting your own thread about your problems this way people can help ,if you "jump"onto a thread thats been going since 2010 your problem will get lost and youll not get any help and youll be raking thro more threads which you may not need to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12