Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SIMCAR2 View Post
    PROBLEM SOLVED

I have reprog 29F800 with programmer and car start.....

Thanks
    Glad for for you m8.

What did you learn by this lession.

For reprogramming ecu s,dont use crap for 50usd,it s not reliable.

Best regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question

Hi all,
    sorry to post here (...maybe I should start a new thread) but I have a couple of questions related to EDCs and I'm sure that I could get some help here!
    My intentions is to buy new equipments to change mileage in dash and auto ECUs and I've started with VAG group since are many Audi/VW cars around here. My first intention is to aquire Smelecom' VAG DASH PROG to deal with odometer calibrations in dash pannels BUT I have a problem when it comes about EDC16! After two days of searching, I didn't find any valid interfaces beside VAG K+CAN Commander one. I've been working with a clone of it (1.4) for almost two years now but it's useless when it comes to EDC16 and new dashs.
    Do you have any suggestions for me and want to share?
    Thank you for your time and patience,
    Lucian

P.S. VAG DASH PROG deals with VW EDC15, at least this is what i saw on their lists but I don't have any experience with this equipment so I can't confirm anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
    Hi all,
    sorry to post here (...maybe I should start a new thread) but I have a couple of questions related to EDCs and I'm sure that I could get some help here!
    My intentions is to buy new equipments to change mileage in dash and auto ECUs and I've started with VAG group since are many Audi/VW cars around here. My first intention is to aquire Smelecom' VAG DASH PROG to deal with odometer calibrations in dash pannels BUT I have a problem when it comes about EDC16! After two days of searching, I didn't find any valid interfaces beside VAG K+CAN Commander one. I've been working with a clone of it (1.4) for almost two years now but it's useless when it comes to EDC16 and new dashs.
    Do you have any suggestions for me and want to share?
    Thank you for your time and patience,
    Lucian

P.S. VAG DASH PROG deals with VW EDC15, at least this is what i saw on their lists but I don't have any experience with this equipment so I can't confirm anything.

You should search for R200 & R250 vag group edc16

regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello rsibiza,
    thank you for your reply! Just consider that I'm not so familiar with these therms "R200" or "R250". I do know there are two interfaces (saw on smelecom web site) which have the same name but they mention that i have to solder few wires (?!?!) to make mileage change. Could you be more specific? An example of interface which make mileage correction on edc16 using car' diagnostic connector would help me a lot!
    Thank you in advance!

P.S. VAG K + CAN commander seems to be too expensive for my budget ... unfortunately so.. it's out of the question ofr now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Hello rsibiza,
    thank you for your reply! Just consider that I'm not so familiar with these therms "R200" or "R250". I do know there are two interfaces (saw on smelecom web site) which have the same name but they mention that i have to solder few wires (?!?!) to make mileage change. Could you be more specific? An example of interface which make mileage correction on edc16 using car' diagnostic connector would help me a lot!
    Thank you in advance!

P.S. VAG K + CAN commander seems to be too expensive for my budget ... unfortunately so.. it's out of the question ofr now.

If soldering some cables will be a problem,please dont touch dashes starting over edc16....

Lot of dashes ...bmw,fiat,and.....etc....need to solder wires to microprozessor,lift pins....cut tracks....

You will not find a tool that will make all brands by diag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello again,
    there's no problem about soldering wires... I do that almost daily. I know that I have to solder wires when I want to do km/miles changes in dashes. Maybe I wasn't too specific, I want to avoid detaching EDC16s from the car and solder wires to its FLASH/EEPROM memory. I would prefer instead changing km/miles over OBD2 interface.
    So, leaving dashes aside, is there any interfaces which can do mileage correction to EDC16-based ECUs using OBD2 interface ? I know that there's something for Opel but I'm interested in Audi/Volkswagen.
    Thank you and I appologies for my low-level english!
    Lucian

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

try vag dash can or magic dash can
    "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie"

"We Taking Over, One City At A Time"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you z786,
    both interfaces are pretty good! Unfortunately I'm not sure which one is better... maybe magicdash, maybe not. I do like the fact that I can make free updates (at least this is what I understand until now). Is there anyone who have experience with magicdash? It is better than vag dash com?
    Regards,
    Lucian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

try boot mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@ Carsmi1985: please, could you explain what "boot mode" means? I'm a newbie and I do not know these therms, especially in english language. It's possible that in my daily basis to do something similar to what are you refering to but not be aware about the therminology Yes, I'll google it to gather further knowledge.
    Kind regards,
    Lucian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Existe un hardware vastante bueno para lo que quieres

Hello again,
    there's no problem about soldering wires... I do that almost daily. I know that I have to solder wires when I want to do km/miles changes in dashes. Maybe I wasn't too specific, I want to avoid detaching EDC16s from the car and solder wires to its FLASH/EEPROM memory. I would prefer instead changing km/miles over OBD2 interface.
    So, leaving dashes aside, is there any interfaces which can do mileage correction to EDC16-based ECUs using OBD2 interface ? I know that there's something for Opel but I'm interested in Audi/Volkswagen.
    Thank you and I appologies for my low-level english!
    Lucian
    Si quieres puedes buscar un aparato que se llama ENIGM creo que con el podr?s configurar las unidades, que deseas, yo antes reparaba Diga y conozco algo de las otras, actualmente no s? como funciona ninguna de ellas pero hace unos meses ?sta era para m? la que mas cosas hac?a.
    Escribo en espa?ol porque de ingl?s ni idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ol? Rlemos, onde lo posso comprar eso aparato?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12