Register

Thread: Chipprog-481

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Chipprog-481

Hello, I do not know which forum to throw in, so I post here, if this is not the right forum, please correct me. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the program correctly read the content, but it does not show it because the microchip from which I read it is encoded. Is there any way to get it to decode and read the content? Thank you in advance.The programmer is Chipprog-481 microchip is infineon SAK-C505CA-4E
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

hi, can you choose the reference for infineon SAK-C505CA-4E in the chipProg481 menu?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

what I see on the image, in the reading these are ffffffff,
    this means that your programmer has not read anything, it is empty,
    if it were coded there would be illegible characters but not fffffff .
    if you don't have the right reference in the choice menu in programmer Chipprog-481 for infineon SAK-C505CA-4E, it is normal for the file to be empty.
    Last edited by nbtechnic; 5th May, 2022 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trawaa View Post
    Hello, I do not know which forum to throw in, so I post here, if this is not the right forum, please correct me. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the program correctly read the content, but it does not show it because the microchip from which I read it is encoded. Is there any way to get it to decode and read the content? Thank you in advance.The programmer is Chipprog-481 microchip is infineon SAK-C505CA-4E
    try a other devis