Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default whats satellite scene currently like atm?

hey people long time....hope all is well with with you

sooo ermmm been a while since i had a dish etc as a lot has happened in life

is it worth getting back into the satellite scene?

well although i ask that theres flippin big trees just outside my garden so got a feeling will have line of sight issues

was wonder if there any satellite finder websites sites or even free apps that give you like 3d views and let you know if any object like trees etc will be an issue?

do currently have a mini dish up on the house however that was there before i moved so just hooked up the oepnbox i used to use before to in a sense got freesat but not really much to watch on that lool

p.s sorry wasnt sure where to post this...
    Dreambox 800hd se/Dreambox 500s, 90cm Solid Dish, Tm2600 Motor, TM-1 Gold LNB!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You don't need to say sorry and Yes, its definitely worth to get back into the satelite scene. Just you need to have a lot of interest in it. And that's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"Is it worth getting back into the satellite scene?"

Yes, it definitely worth it unless you have interest in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saj1985 View Post
    hey people long time....hope all is well with with you

sooo ermmm been a while since i had a dish etc as a lot has happened in life

is it worth getting back into the satellite scene?Fm Whatsapp

well although i ask that theres flippin big trees just outside my garden so got a feeling will have line of sight issues, Gb Whatsapp

was wonder if there any satellite finder websites sites or even free apps that give you like 3d views and let you know if any object like trees etc will be an issue?

do currently have a mini dish up on the house however that was there before i moved so just hooked up the oepnbox i used to use before to in a sense got freesat but not really much to watch on that lool

p.s sorry wasnt sure where to post this...
    Considering a satellite comeback? Trees around could pose line of sight challenges. Check for satellite finder websites/apps offering 3D views to spot obstacles. You've got an existing mini dish, exploring freesat is a fun start!