Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by r4nd0mize View Post
    It's nice to read you are helping people out. But it gives me the creeps you do with wrong codings. Like if you make such a significant mistake to put 0x50 where the wheel speed sensors are defined (and there was barely let's say 5% of the vehicles equipped with bidirectional sensors, only having ACC or something), I don't wanna see your results in other, more complex units used in like polo aw, or mk100 or "esp460" (its proper name is ebc460 by the way, but nevermind).

I cannot rescue the people you are helping out elsewhere from what you are doing, but I am just trying to provide proper help here as much as I can. And prevent people from using inaccurate codings.

Friend, no fighting or anything, but if you are helping people make sure it's accurate. Otherwise it causes more problems for them.

Just my two cents on the topic again, which is seeing too many bullshit codings
    You probably have goosebumps from fear. Solve the problem with one byte, exactly 15 minutes in teamviewer.
    You do not understand what an ABS MRE sensor is, they are the same for cars with coding 50 and 00 and F0.
    You read the Internet in which I write, and you can find me in the MK100 developers. But I went further, and I can’t help making blocks on Rostec, because. no lace them.
    You don't want to see the MK100 because there is nothing but negativity from you. For 460 blocks, which are three types, it's easy for me to put you a checkmate. Come on, I'm bad, you are good and we are chasing in 29-48 bytes, and I can in 53-58 bytes of the A0 platform.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiszka View Post
    I can see that someone can not come to terms with what I wrote
    You wrote everything correctly, with me a beer for a kick in the right direction. In MQB, I understood how it works and I can easily solve bytes. I apologize that I am writing through a translator, and Google translates for me.
    Если будут читать руцкие , и просить кодировки, будут сразу посланы на куй, в сторону затонувшего корабля.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiszka View Post
    I can see that someone can not come to terms with what I wrote
    What exactly do you mean? No response from thread owner? Well from my side I can at least underline that your hint will definetely fix his electrical wheel speed sensor DTCs and is going to make him happy Guess that is worth a thanks And the rest of conversation here is obviously going nuts :-(

4. The Following User Says Thank You to r4nd0mize For This Useful Post:

bibass (21st May, 2022)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Thanks to this topic, I figured out this byte. I understand how it works. Without a car, I can now tell the exact value. It remains to justify only when there are separately 4 bits))))))))))).
    It is similar in MK100. You need to do this on the A0 platform. If anyone has a car with this platform and time, we can try to play around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fibiana For This Useful Post:

bibass (21st May, 2022)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

thank you for your help the ABS work fine all light are ok no fault code now thnx you bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12