Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Msi gaming laptop, motherboard Wake up

Hello, few months ago i dissasembled my msi notebook. Now i want to run IT again but i have few problems. I lost some parts, like a keyboard and a PCb with power button and with touch icons on it. I cannot find them so thats gone. Theres any way to power up a motherboard without PCb with power button via. Pins connect together? Its a Msi G51 core i5 with MS-16f2 rev 1.1 motherboard. I found any other PCb with power button and the ribbon for connect looks the same but its without touch icons so i think connecting that to mainboard and try to power up its a bad idea. Anyway its from acer notebook. At The attached Pictures i shows connecting port 4 power button as well. Its "CON7".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

on the pins it have led and power button voltages 3.3 volts and ground. Find 3.3 volt on pins and ground it for a short time until laptop start.