Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Iveco Daily 2012 Key learning

Hello

Have ordered from mk3.com a original Fiat Iveco Key PCB, because have read that only with the original the remote works. Hhave learned the key to the car, car starts but remote does not work. Now i used a xhorse universal key and also remote does work.

Is there a way to unlock the original PCB, in Autel IM508 menu there is an option, but need 7 CS Byte from the file for making dealer key.

Here is the immo file
    Someone can extract the CS Data ?

Thanks
    Last edited by chli1976; 7th August, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,573 Posts

Autel is the problem and this problem is not solved since beginning. This tool generate wrong dealer key data from BSI marelli. You need some other tool to precode key. Can't help with unlocking, I use other tool which work great for me and also unlock remote by 1 click, ofc if I have BSI data.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

I had bad experiace buying keys from middle east remote never works some time.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts

Did one today with Abrites 5 min job. Ducato system
    Solidarity with Ukraine

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Tmpro2 programs the Iveco without a problem. It is important that the remote control chip is 8 pin and such should be selected in the program.

The boards for Iveco from mk3.com work without problems. I purchased about 150 of them and only with 3 I had problems.
    Iveco only.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greyg View Post
    Tmpro2 programs the Iveco without a problem. It is important that the remote control chip is 8 pin and such should be selected in the program.
    The boards for Iveco from mk3.com work without problems. I purchased about 150 of them and only with 3 I had problems.

TMPro is great but diagnostics quicker this year. I use 10-pin but whatever your source is good.

Seen some really bad quality ones but like you buy now and ignore request from customers to do their crappy ebay fobs!
    Solidarity with Ukraine

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

i tend to use the oem boards from mk3 , done over a hundred of these from mk3 so far and never an issue .