Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hyundai - J2534 compatible VCI PassThru -

Hello,

I've been trying to perform an ECU update using an Official software Hyundai (Europe/UK - I couldn't find any name, but I don't think it still being called GDS) with some J2534 interface with no success

Software cant communicate properly with any of the interfaces that I am trying to use

Bosch KTS540/570 - When the software is trying to communicate, I can hear the relays from the VCI switching, but there's no communication
    PCM Tuner/ Scanmatik - Same as before
    VVDI2 - I've never see this equipment working properly with any J2534 software, But I've tried and had no success to this car too

Question is, does someone know about it/had success with one of this interfaces or different one? Which one?

Thanks since now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sure the Europe/UK Hyundai J2534 software is similar to the US version. If that is the case I believe it will only do 2016ish and newer vehicles. The VCI's you are using may not have the correct protocol for that. A quick search of the Bosch and PCM tuner show only 1 or 2 standards while most newer vehicles are on 3 or 4. I have used the Snap-On pass-thru 4 on one, not a cheap one for sure but I know it works. It is essentially a Cardaq 3 rebranded. I would think the Bosch MasterTech 2 would work as well. Not sure if there is just a cable out there like a Mongoose but I'm sure there is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, can you please send me the link to Hyundai uk where to register for the j2534 software.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry for taking long to reply, I've seen it just yesterday

https://service.hyundai-motor.com/eu...tiles?siteCd=H

Which VCI are you planning to use, and whereabouts are you based?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I also trying to use few vci with j2534 but no luck , is IT posible to use Red gds vci with this software?